Spyder Garage

Default What is latest info on Spyderfest 2018

I know the date, May 2 - 6. But I'm confused about where Pittbull Power Sports is actually located and where the site of the event will be. Will the vendors still be available at the fair grounds? What is the schedule of events? All I can find is the simple registration page. https://spyderfest.com/product/spyde...8-registration I searched for the address and there is just a tent there but that is most likely an old old street photo. I hope so anyway. Any info will be helpful and when will the hotels be announced?

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default SPYDERFEST 2018

Quote Originally Posted by ricford View Post
    I know the date, May 2 - 6. But I'm confused about where Pittbull Power Sports is actually located and where the site of the event will be. Will the vendors still be available at the fair grounds? What is the schedule of events? All I can find is the simple registration page. https://spyderfest.com/product/spyde...8-registration I searched for the address and there is just a tent there but that is most likely an old old street photo. I hope so anyway. Any info will be helpful and when will the hotels be announced?
    Your dates are correct ... Lenny aka Pitbull now has two stores/locations .... One is in Springfield and the other is about 30mi. north in Bolivar ...... you can get more info on the Pitbull facebook page ...... There is nothing Spyder related going on at the Fairgrounds anymore .... The fee's they were charging became prohibitive ..... The main store in Bolivar is .... HUGH .... to put it mildly .... there will be vendors at both locations ..... The Host hotels may be filled already .... But there are still rooms at Best Western Plus Coach House ( which was a Host hotel last year and they are charging $20.00 LESS per room than last year ....Myself and three friends are renting a Suite there , see you maybe ...... Mike

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the info. I booked the Best Western.

Spyder Garage

Are you guys riding out? Dumb question I know It's an 8 hr. trip by car for me. I don't know if I can take a 8-10 ride yet.

Spyder Garage

The last couple of rydes to Springfield from NE La were only 400 or so miles. I'm thinkin' this Spyderfest trip, I'll ryde to Dallas, the closest In 'in Out Burgers, to OK City and hang a ronnie to Springfield. That's a nice 850 mile ryde. Last year I went the very long way to Valcourt (12 days in the rain) so this is nothing. But I'm kinda thinkin' that this is why I got the machine in the first place.... but, that's just me.. Others like to tow behind their 4-wheeler and enjoy heat and or AC as needed. you know, just different strokes...But, either way you choose have a great ryde. This is me. Say hey!

Spyder Wrap.jpg
    Last edited by ricford; 02-23-2018 at 12:16 PM.