Thread: Today was three

Spyder Garage

Default Today was three

and tomorrow will be four days in a row that I would have had to drive a cage to work if I did not have the Spyder. We hit 70 degrees today in Mo Land and the road in front of my place is still 50% ice covered. Maybe a few more warm days and I will be able to get the two wheelers out.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

BumbleBee last chance are we going to bet on the chili cook off at Spyderfest or not. I'm sure a lot of Spyderlovers would like to see you dye your hair yellow/black or maybe me clean shaven depending on the loser. However if you are too chicken to make that wager I may go ahead and trim up a bit since it is getting so warm.
    Happy Owner

pitbull

It was awesome today agreed lee! Sounds like it's on the line bee????? We are all waiting to see :-)

Spyder Garage

Default Todays the Day

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    and tomorrow will be four days in a row that I would have had to drive a cage to work if I did not have the Spyder. We hit 70 degrees today in Mo Land and the road in front of my place is still 50% ice covered. Maybe a few more warm days and I will be able to get the two wheelers out.
    We are taking the Spyder out today and going up the Great River Road to Grafton Il. for lunch..............the vast majority of the ice is gone so we are off and running on the !

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We might scare 50 degrees today. The roads are still pretty cruddy, but I might have to take a short spin just to remind myself that Winter isn't a forever thing...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black