Spyder Garage

Default ANY EASTERN N.C. SPYDER RIDERS OUT THERE?

Hey everyone! New to the site as of a few days ago. Proud owner of a Spyder RT-S since just after Christmas! I was wondering if there are any other Spyder riders in our area who might want to meet somewhere for a ride once the weather breaks. Me & my husband would love to get together for some rides if there are others in our area!

GoldenSpyder
    2014 RT-S SM6 , Circuit Yellow

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

not in nc yet but what area are you in

Spyder Garage

and

on your new ryde.

Not in your area yet.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

welcome to world. how far east? you can join Triangle Spyders on facebook. i'm a member even tho from Salisbury. there are 2 members that camp in nearby Lexington, that I have met.
    2015 Spyder RT Ltd- bUrp - only add the "U", 2010 Honda NT700V-red,2010 Honda NT700V-silver retired @201,111 miles, 1997 Honda PC800, 1996 Honda PC800, Honda CT500, Honda Shadow 500, 1978 Suzuki GS550, 1973 Suzuki TC125, other assorted smaller bikes, Suzuki TM400

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome aboard

From the home page you can look under groups. second line down on the left side. That will give an idea of folks around you. Lots of good folks and information here as well. Enjoy that ryde
    Ranman42

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Welcome! I am in more of central NC (the Apex/Cary/Raleigh area). But we ride in all directions. Check out the triangle spyder riders on Facebook. I ride in the direction of Goldsboro to visit a client from time to time. We also do day trips down to Carolina beach down 421.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Default Eastern N.C. Spyders?

Thanks for the replies, folks...and the welcomes! We are about 30 miles northeast of Rocky Mount in the countryside of the little town of Scotland Neck...where they park in the middle of the street! Weird, huh?? Anyway, just joined up a few days ago. My husband and I just got our Spyders right after Christmas and since the weather has been so cold, snowy and all that, have only ridden them about 40 miles yet! Can't wait for the weather to break! We had custom VW trikes before we got the Spyders...still have them for sale by the way. We've been bikers all our lives, just new to Spyders. I see there's LOTS of info. on this site and I'm sure it will be helpful to us. I will check out F.B. as someone mentioned. Looks like most of you are about 100 miles from us, though. Still...maybe we could meet up somewhere in between and ride sometime.
    Lorna

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSpyder View Post
    Thanks for the replies, folks...and the welcomes! We are about 30 miles northeast of Rocky Mount in the countryside of the little town of Scotland Neck...where they park in the middle of the street! Weird, huh?? Anyway, just joined up a few days ago. My husband and I just got our Spyders right after Christmas and since the weather has been so cold, snowy and all that, have only ridden them about 40 miles yet! Can't wait for the weather to break! We had custom VW trikes before we got the Spyders...still have them for sale by the way. We've been bikers all our lives, just new to Spyders. I see there's LOTS of info. on this site and I'm sure it will be helpful to us. I will check out F.B. as someone mentioned. Looks like most of you are about 100 miles from us, though. Still...maybe we could meet up somewhere in between and ride sometime.
    Lorna
    I often ride through Rocky Mount in my way to my wife's home in Windsor, NC. If I am on a leasurely ride up, I will be posting in the triangle spyders space on Facebook. Maybe we can meet up and pick on the guys at the Harley dealership in Rocky Mount.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Can't help you with the ride but would love to see pix of the vw trikes

Spyder Garage

Default Our VW Trikes

Quote Originally Posted by SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN View Post
    Can't help you with the ride but would love to see pix of the vw trikes
    I don't as of yet know how to post pics on here, but if you go on craigslist eastern nc Owner Only and search for VW Trike, you'll see them! One red and one white. They are great rides, but we wanted something a little faster/sportier! Thus, the Spyders! My husband has an F3-T and mine is an RT-S. We both love these things!!