Thanks Thanks:  18
Likes Likes:  33
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Black Dymond Gripper Floorboards in stock!

I'm loving these floorboards. They flow nicely with the lines of the F3 and they feel great. We just got them in yesterday and the first person to see them bought a set. These are made to go in place of the OEM floorboards but buy next week I should have the peg adapters done for those of you with stock pegs. This will give you the custom look your ride deserves.

http://www.lamonstergarage.com/can-a...nly-lamonster/

Video

Very Active Member

They look good, are they or will they be available for the RT? Dale

I have mine on the way!!!
    2017 F3 Limited. Garmin 590. Lamonster GPS mount, LED fog Kit with white and amber rings, Fender LED kit, Spyder cuff drink holder. RR belt damper, drivers backrest. Baja Ron Swaybar with Heim links. Spyderpops bumpskid, Rear brake/turn/run/strobe LED kit W Top case. Cat delete pipe. BRP touring windshield. FOBO TPM. Tech Grip phone holder. XK Glow LEDs, Black Dymond Gripper Floorboards. Missing belt guard. SENA 30K.

Quote Originally Posted by d.o.spyder-rts View Post
    They look good, are they or will they be available for the RT? Dale
    We will be making them for the RT with that have pegs now.

Lamont, These are AWESOME!!! They're so nice I had to restrain myself from purchasing them...heck, I don't even own an F3!!!!

2015 RT-S Special Series

BajaRons bar w/heim links, Spyderpops bumpskid, Lamonster's - Dual power plate w/gps swivel, NBV gripper pegs, IPS lidlox combo, Spyder cuff w/holder, IPS key cover, Perf cat-delete pipe w/BCity Thunder QQ baffle, FOBO sensor, Ultra brt LED fog & headlights. TricLED safety bundle & Wide Vu, Stebel horn, Akrapovic sport exhaust, Ultimate seat w/dr & p backrest, BRP passenger armrests, ISCI handbrake, 23" adj vent windshield, Garmin 595 GPS w/Kradellock, Magic mirrors.

I got the Accent cut, It would go better with my Limited. I would like to add the IPS side bolts soon as well as well as the IPS lid locks.
    2017 F3 Limited. Garmin 590. Lamonster GPS mount, LED fog Kit with white and amber rings, Fender LED kit, Spyder cuff drink holder. RR belt damper, drivers backrest. Baja Ron Swaybar with Heim links. Spyderpops bumpskid, Rear brake/turn/run/strobe LED kit W Top case. Cat delete pipe. BRP touring windshield. FOBO TPM. Tech Grip phone holder. XK Glow LEDs, Black Dymond Gripper Floorboards. Missing belt guard. SENA 30K.

Default Very Nice....

Does flow with the lines of the F3. Should be a success for both the models....9
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5

Probably a dumb question but do they work with all the floorboard positions? 2,3,4,5? Mine is on 4 or 5, not sure. On Joan's Spyder, they look like they are all the way up but the brake is at around 2 or 3.

Default Floorboards

Those are some Good Looking PARTS.
    SPYDER 2016 RT LIMITED, YES, color 'BLUE' , Lamonster's Garage Magic Mirrors,

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post
    Probably a dumb question but do they work with all the floorboard positions? 2,3,4,5? Mine is on 4 or 5, not sure. On Joan's Spyder, they look like they are all the way up but the brake is at around 2 or 3.
    Yes they work in all settings.

Very nice. Worth consideration here.

Currently Owned: 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium), 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow), 2015 Vulcan 900 LTD

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) Pictures of 2008 and 2009 Spyders are in Alaska Albums 2009 and 2010.
    5 Spyders, 9 years, 139,000 miles, 5 Spyder miles per post.

Very nice.
    SpYderman

Lamont, they look fantastic.......a couple of questions -

Are they shown in position #5 ? (they appear to butt up against the F3 splash guards)
    How long are they? (The RIP boards appear much longer, but narrower)
    Do they have the same foot angle as the RIPs? (Allows easy access to the brake)

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2016 F3 Limited in go-fast red.....
    Setup for Tall.... 6'7", 330lbs, 38"inleg.
    Stock handlebars rotated up some 3"
    Bajaron Stabiliser Bar
    Wilber 630/640 shocks
    Kuhmo KH17 175/60 fronts, KU22 205/55 rear
    Lamonster RIP Boards in Position#5 plus Lamonster hwy pegs
    F4 25" F3-L screen fitted to Madstad adjustable hardware.
    Russell Daylong custom seat with driver 2" rearset, 2" taller.

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    Lamont, they look fantastic.......a couple of questions -

Are they shown in position #5 ? (they appear to butt up against the F3 splash guards)
    How long are they? (The RIP boards appear much longer, but narrower)
    Do they have the same foot angle as the RIPs? (Allows easy access to the brake)

Pete
    These are in the #4 position and they are above the splash guard. The picture is deceiving. If I remember right they are about 2.5" front the front fender all the way forward. There is so much room that in the even in the #3 position you can move past the #4 position. I will say the pictures don't do it justice.

I cant wait! They will ship probably tomorrow and hopefully Ill have them installed before the Spyder Ryders Ryde next Saturday to Ben Wheeler. Stay tuned for pics and review.

I cant wait! They will ship probably tomorrow and hopefully Ill have them installed before the Spyder Ryders Ryde next Saturday to Ben Wheeler. Stay tuned for pics and review.
    You have to remove and install 4 bolts so I'm sure you'll get them done in plenty of time.

Lamont are you going to abandon the original floorboards for the F3? Or will you still be coming out with the highway pegs for them? The ones that will mount on the outside. I'm still having a problem on long rides with my comfort level. The new ones with the adjustable brackets to turn in are the bomb. I have short legs they would help immensely! Would it be more cost effective to change boards? Tom
    "I am the guardian of lost souls! I am the powerful, the pleasurable, the indestructible Mushu!"

2016 F3Limited Intense Red Pearl
    Lamonster LED headlight and fog lights, Custom Dynamics LED fender and saddle bag lights, Can Am hitch, Can Am rider and passenger backrests, Baja Ron sway bar and Lamonster dog bones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    You have to remove and install 4 bolts so I'm sure you'll get them done in plenty of time.
    I took my spyder in almost 2 weeks ago to have the front shocks adjusted for my fat butt and they still have it. Hopefully I will have it in a couple of days. All my new farkles coming in are piling up in a box.
    Last edited by AY4B; 02-13-2018 at 08:42 PM.

I took my spyder in almost 2 weeks ago to have the front shocks adjusted for my fat butt and they still have it. Hopefully I will have it in a couple of days. All my new farkles coming in are piling up in a box.
    Amazing! Two weeks to adjust the front shocks? Might be a good idea to check the odometer when you pick it up just to reassure yourself they haven't been using it as a demonstrator.

You could have ridden it down to my neighborhood, San Antonio - New Braunfels, and had the job done by Kent PowerSports or Woods Cycle Country and ridden back in, at most, two days.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Amazing! Two weeks to adjust the front shocks? Might be a good idea to check the odometer when you pick it up just to reassure yourself they haven't been using it as a demonstrator.

You could have ridden it down to my neighborhood, San Antonio - New Braunfels, and had the job done by Kent PowerSports or Woods Cycle Country and ridden back in, at most, two days.
    At first they did not own a spanner wrench so I went home to get mine so they could do it. Several days to get to it then it needed a part, Then the shipping was supposed to be delayed by the bad weather,(but all my packaged seem to be delivered on time.) Called them yesterday and they need to test drive it to make sure it is right but cant then because of bad weather. .....

I got the boards. Sorry, I do not know how to turn the pics the right direction. The board is on the #5 position. My large #14 shoe may make them look smaller but they are a thick, heavy, high quality board. They are so stout, there is no worry of ever bending them at the bottom point.
    5D9F59CF-4B04-4E50-9EE6-CD5AA6FE24D3.jpg
    Last edited by AY4B; 02-16-2018 at 07:02 AM.

This shot gives a comparison to the stock floorboards which are on the left. The curve on the front edge seems to mach the curve on the bottom of the fender. They do overlap the splashguards and make light contact underneath but it should not cause any problems. I can stretch out all the way forward till my toes touch the fender and feel secure.
    1EB438B1-0FFF-41AC-A724-0270C9AE7E83.jpg
    Last edited by AY4B; 02-16-2018 at 07:06 AM.

The boards make my brake pedal look bad, Lamonster needs to also have a matching brake pedal. The passenger boards are also in need of having a matching set which he says are in the works.
    14B3DC02-B9AE-4365-8208-70D3714D561A.jpg
    Last edited by AY4B; 02-16-2018 at 06:50 AM.

Here is an overlay to compare the difference in size with the stock board.
    D40CA75B-6622-48C9-BB8B-CC2A0DFF47F1.jpg

My final impressions is that these floorboards are a really nice upgrade to the stock floorboard with more style and size. They do not replace the RIP boards in being a full length board but do give some more area to move around. I look forward to the passenger boards and would like matching a brake pedal. I personally do not see a need for a third peg but to each their own. Having highway pegs are really not needed but I have not seen them yet. The underside has some extra holes tapped in for other add ons I do not really know what they are for yet. I was not sure weather the washer was needed under the bolts but I put them on anyway. The bolts may look better and flush without them.
    Last edited by AY4B; 02-16-2018 at 09:09 AM.