Well a month ago or so I placed a forum asking about the spyder smoking.. Had awesome replies and took it to the local dealer. Since they were going to change the oil and remove the plastic I would have them check it out. Well they did change the oil so they stated and return the unit stating no reason for it to smoke.. Drove it home in the rain that evening and parked her in the garage no smoke. Well drove it a couple miles to a nearby wing joint and POOF ! Huge bellow of smoke.. WTH! So I let her sit and no over heating, nothing.. smoked stopped so I drove it home pulled into the garage and POOF white smoke fills the garage. WTH ! Talked to a couple peeps on fb page and they suggested I remove all the plastic and take a peek. Well heck I did, and Im a nurse.. I can save your ass but mechanic um not really. So I removed the plastic look in there and I was like ya an engine.. LOL didnt see discoloration, fluids, melting wires. Nothing strange looking as I would see. I drive it around the neighborhood naked.. The bike not me.. LOL and drive up the driveway POOF smoke coming from the belt side.. I peek into the small spot under the belt and found this..
a1.jpga2.jpga4.jpga5.jpg

Well showed this to the FB friends and one of them take that to the dealer. So I did.. They state "Well we can not diagnosis everything" Really miss a huge piece of plastic jammed between the belt and exhaust? Hummm..