Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by F3Spyderman View Post
    Many thanks for the clarification, yes I see what they did now. Read another tread on here re the fiendish 3 springs and lots of tools/methods been put forward so think I have that covered.

Think it quite possible then the muffler shown in the video can be used with Lamonster's pipe. What I'm after is not just the slight increase in power but a louder more raucous, exciting sound.
    Yes I read that thread last night and tried the dogleash method last night to put in the canopener baffle. I wished i would have just taken the whole thing out like I did the first time.
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Sound

Remember Sound = More Power. GO FOR IT ,
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Whats baffling now is when I start it , Im getting a loud rattling sound. It calms down but I can still hear a rattle. Sounds like a rattle snake at my heals. That baffle may be doing it, I dont know. When you put it in, You have to tap ot in with a socket and hammer and it is pretty tight. The Big city thunder baffle is cone shaped and has a set screw. That may keep it from rattling.
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

I've read through all this thread and it is interesting to hear what is said but I still have a dilemma. My ride is a F3-S and I want to do a cat bypass and do away with the stock muffler and use a motorbike sport muffler (looks better in my eyes) in stead. But the thing is, the vast majority of non Cam-Am mufflers are end fed not side fed like the stock one.

As we all know the Lemonster pipe feeds the side of the stock muffler as one would expect so if I buy that one I'm stuck with the Cam Am muffler.

Any ideas, suggestions, alternatives would be welcome.

If you are wanting a sport bike looking muffler on your F3S suggest looking at the Akropovic Sinister Exhaust with the Lamonster Pipe.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jcthorne View Post
    If you are wanting a sport bike looking muffler on your F3S suggest looking at the Akropovic Sinister Exhaust with the Lamonster Pipe.
    Thanks for that. Have had a look and it looks the biz and seems it has good perform too but unfortunately too expensive by the time you add on shipping to the UK and import tax.

Have just ordered Lamonster's by-pass pipe so will try that with my stock muffler first and then take it from there.
    Please don't lead me into temptation, I already know the way. I can resist everything except temptation.

Spyder Garage

Thanks for that. Have had a look and it looks the biz and seems it has good perform too but unfortunately too expensive by the time you add on shipping to the UK and import tax.

Have just ordered Lamonster's by-pass pipe so will try that with my stock muffler first and then take it from there.
    If you really like it, keep an eye open on ebay. New old stock routinely comes up for less than half of MSRP. That's how I got mine.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jcthorne View Post
    If you really like it, keep an eye open on ebay. New old stock routinely comes up for less than half of MSRP. That's how I got mine.
    Thanks for the tip will keep my eye open. Did look at a couple on there today (full price) and both advertisers said 'don't post to UK'.
    (Bet Mr Trump would not like that when he's trying to boost national productivity)
    Please don't lead me into temptation, I already know the way. I can resist everything except temptation.