Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Discount Code for H&R Block tax software

I have a discount code for H&R Block 2017 tax software that I don't need. If anyone wants it send me a PM. It allows you to download and install the software for $10 off the MSRP. If you go all the way to the submit payment part and then stop and cancel it will let you take an additional $5 off. You can also buy your state tax add-in for $10. The s/w lets you file Federal tax forms for up to 5 different taxpayers. The state s/w may be one filer only. I don't know since I didn't buy it when I installed the s/w. If you buy the state program later it costs $40.

I have a non-complicated straight forward tax situation and have found the H&R Block s/w to be quite good and easy to use. Better that Turbo Tax? I have no idea.

So if you'd like to have the code PM me. I'll send it to you!

H&R Block 2017.jpg

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    I have a discount code for H&R Block 2017 tax software that I don't need. If anyone wants it send me a PM. It allows you to download and install the software for $10 off the MSRP. If you go all the way to the submit payment part and then stop and cancel it will let you take an additional $5 off. You can also buy your state tax add-in for $10. The s/w lets you file Federal tax forms for up to 5 different taxpayers. The state s/w may be one filer only. I don't know since I didn't buy it when I installed the s/w. If you buy the state program later it costs $40.

I have a non-complicated straight forward tax situation and have found the H&R Block s/w to be quite good and easy to use. Better that Turbo Tax? I have no idea.

H&R Block 2017.jpg
    I've been using this software for four years and already have my copy of the 2017 package. I like it better than TurboTax, which I used for 8 years previously.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post

H&R Block 2017.jpg
    I've been using H&R Block software for my taxes for probably five years no. And I always use the discount. But I didn't know about the extra $5 off trick!

Thanks!
    Bert

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Why is H&R better than turbo tax??

Spyder Garage

H&R will import info from Turbo Tax if you want to make the switch.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.

Spyder Garage

Shameless bump!

2014 Copper RTS