Spyder Garage

Default FoBo-TPMS on a F3-S

Has anyone installed them on a 2015 F3S?
    it appears that my stems don’t stick out far enough to use them? Do I have to get new longer and metal stems? They show a t-type metal stem? Is that necessary to get these to work?
    2015 F3-S Pearl White SM6 with a 7 Jurock custom windshield, Smooth-Spyder backrest, Shad saddle bags, RT sway bar, Elka stage 2 shocks in front and stage 2 with hyd. adjuster in the rear. Lamonster's LED fog lights, TricLed headlights, TricLed Safety LED package.
    2015 F3S , Black & White

Spyder Garage

Im having the same issue with my new F3. The valve stems just barely clear the wheels.I have my FOBO's from my ST. A friend told me I need to have longer stems installed . Why cant you just get extenders?
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

I don't recall having any issues when I had the stock F3-S wheels.... All I had to do was push the stem away from the wheel a little bit and install the sensor. It touched the wheel but I never had a problem with either the sensor or any rubbing/marks on the wheels....

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

you need to put longer stems or they could pull out.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Default TPMS

I just installed 3/4inch extensions for my TPMS senders. They work great. Like $6 from the Amazon warehouse..New.

Spyder Garage

Have them on mine for over a year with no issues
    2015 F3S SE6
    You don't stop riding because you get old, you get old because you stop riding

2015 F3s , Orange/black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default 3/4" extensions

I added these to my F3L with the Shamrock wheels and they work well. Bought them on Amazon.

Milton S-441 3/4" Brass Valve Extension - Pack of 4

Spyder Garage

The thing I dislike about extensions is that you introduce an additional failure point where you could develop a leak and the added weight/centrifugal force when rotating.... but go with what ya feel comfy with....

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default F3-S Yes, L and T No

I've had Fobo's on my 2015 F3-S for a couple of years with NO problems. They screwed on easily and have remained in place and working great since then. Looking at the MUCH shorter valve stems of the newer F3-T and L, however, the stem extenders would clearly be required. Not sure why BRP put such stubby valve stems on the T and L...I imagine it even causes some inconvenience putting air into them. ?
    F3S Steel Black Metallic
    Former owner of '12 RT-S SE-5 and '09 GS SM5