Spyder Garage

Default Ohio Spyder Ride June 16

Has anyone attended the Ohio Spyder Ride at Zanesville, OH? We haven't and are thinking about going. It looks like the 3rd annual ride. I found info on the 2018 Spyder Events on the home screen of the site.
    Jim

Ryde, eat, sleep.... repeat

2019 Spyder RT Limited Pearl White/Dark
    LaMonster drink holder with X-Grip
    LaMonster Belt Dampener
    Lamonster USB cable with extension

Variously called Stormtrooper, Pearl, and Goober by wife and various (friends?)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

haven't been to the event, but south eastern ohio has some really nice roads for riding. hoping to be able to attend this year.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy66 View Post
    Has anyone attended the Ohio Spyder Ride at Zanesville, OH? We haven't and are thinking about going. It looks like the 3rd annual ride. I found info on the 2018 Spyder Events on the home screen of the site.
    Jim
    That's one of the best organized rides I've been to. I was there in 2016 and there were about 75 Spyders and five two-wheelers. We rode 215 miles and no one got lost or separated. We had lunch in West Virginia, made a couple of stops and headed back. I think you'll like it.

On a different note, if you're looking for a riding group in Central Indiana, look up the Brickyard Chapter of the US Spyder Ryders at http://www.usspyderryders.com/in-cen...ndiana-chapter. Our FB page is https://www.facebook.com/groups/ussp...ckyardChapter/

Tomorrow morning (Saturday, January 20, 2017) is our annual chapter meeting at Dreyer Honda/Can Am at 11a.m. Their address is 4152 W Washington St. Indianapolis, IN 46241. Please come and introduce yourself.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

If you want to know more about this year's Ryde, contact Teresa at Value Accessories. They are a site sponsor here and they organize and sponsor this Ryde as well.

i know that she is trying to get Cindy at TricLED more involved since they are out of Columbus, but I don't know of her success on that front.

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

Default Ohio Spyder Ryde

We, my wife and I, have been on these rydes for the past two years and already have made reservations for this year. Rick and his wife have been doing this ryde for years. It is well organized and very fun. As stated in one post, they do eat in West Virginia, but that is no big problem. Lunch is all you can eat buffet and great food. Great ryding in Southern Ohio and in West Virginia. Hope you can make.
    2011 RT-S SE5 Viper Red
    2014 RT-S SE6 Cognac
    Bajaron sway bar w/ aluminum heims
    Custom Design HM Brake light
    Custom Design Red front fender lights with turn signals
    Lidlox
    Corbin arm rests
    2014 RTS SE6 , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Default Ohio Spyder Ride

Thanks for the good input. We are really interested in the ride. We attended Ohio University, Athens, OH, on two separate times to work on degrees and we are pretty familiar with the area. I visited Zanesville schools for some internship experiences. All a long time ago... This is why we are interested in the ride. Too, we have friends in in Glenville, WVA and would ride down to visit with them. We'll make plans to ride this one... sounds like a lot of fun.
    Jim

LaMonster Belt Dampener

Spyder Garage

Is there a website to register for the event ???? I found the hotel info ok....

Spyder Garage

Default SE Ohio ride...

Quote Originally Posted by biker01red View Post
    Is there a website to register for the event ???? I found the hotel info ok....
    The description says that the ride is FREE and the only cost are meals and gas. Apparently they accommodate as many people as show up.

LaMonster Belt Dampener

Spyder Garage

I went on this ride the first year they had it. I had a great time riding and talking Spyder with the many Spyder riders who attended!! I learned a lot.
    The ride itself was fantastic. I finally had a chance to put my Spyder through its paces. I would highly recommend this ride. The folks who put this ride on do a superb job of it!!
    2015 RT Limited Red
    2017 Harley Street Glide