This may be an old topic but I'm lost on this one. Situation is:

My wife and I use SENA SMH10 helmet devices to communicate thru Bluetooth setup but we each plug directly from that into our own MP3 player..... so "she doesn't need to listen to MY favorite artists" :-)) I think that description is clear. The communication Bluetooth between us works fine and has for years now.

The MP3 Players we use are both the same model (Samsung Galaxy Player5 models now a few year old but VERY GOOD UNITS, with Bluetooth and other function capabilities). I thought the other day "why are we always connecting them via a cable to the headsets....why not utilize the Bluetooth function on them too? So I tested with mine and I got it to work fine for me with my helmet. Actually a simple process it turned out

However....I can't seem to set hers up to function the same way between only hers and HER headset, and leaving mine out of the system. When I try to pair, both seem to show up on the MP3 bluetooth screen with the same unit ID of YP-G70 on the screen and only one of the two showing on the screen will actually connect to one of the helmets and MP3s....at this point actually only mine.

My initial thought is that if I can change the Device Name on one of them, that "may work". But I don't know if that is even possible without messing up the unit somehow. I don't know if this is just like "changing the name of your phone to your name or something and nothing else cares. Know what I mean?
If changing the name would work, does anyone know where/how to do it ??

Anybody that can help me here?