Spyder Garage

Default 2017 F3L seats for sale, like new

SOLD 5/27/18. OEM stock seats from my 2017 F3L have been replaced with a new Ultimate seat. These 'like new' originals have very little use or mileage (less than 6 months, maybe 2500 miles tops); Spyder always stored under carport out of the weather, and with full cover. Perhaps someone needing a base with which to order an RDL or similar can make use of these - $350 US includes shipping to a destination of your choice within lower 48 or Canada, fully insured, 4-day delivery. PM if you wish to discuss, and I can provide ph. #, email, more pics, other details. Satisfaction is assured; you won't be disappointed. (Pls note: latch pin on rear seat will need to be replaced as it was transferred to my new Ultimate seat as part of change-over).

20180114_095458.jpg20180114_095613.jpg
    Last edited by bushrat; 05-28-2018 at 06:14 PM.
    [SIGPIC]
    2017 F3 Ltd. Intense Red Pearl/Metallic Black topside
    2017 F3Limited , lowered brake pedal Intense Red Pearl w. Metallic Black topside

Spyder Garage

Would these fit a 2015 F3-S? Also are they more comfortable than the stock seat on the 2015 F3-S? I maybe interested in one seat if they would fit.
    God bless those who serve/served our country!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderF3-s View Post
    Would these fit a 2015 F3-S? Also are they more comfortable than the stock seat on the 2015 F3-S? I maybe interested in one seat if they would fit.
    SOLD 5/27/18 I haven't ridden a 2015 F3S so really can't say how the two models compare for comfort; the rear suspension in the 2017 F3L is far superior though, and would affect the riding comfort probably as much or more than the seat. However, it is my understanding that seats for all F3 types are pretty standard over the years/models, so probably are interchangeable, BUT you should ask BRP or someone with much greater knowledge than I. In any event, my preference would be to sell both pieces together rather than split up.

Thanks for the interest.
    Roger
    Last edited by bushrat; 05-28-2018 at 06:15 PM.
    [SIGPIC]
    2017 F3Limited , lowered brake pedal Intense Red Pearl w. Metallic Black topside

Spyder Garage

Default Seat

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderF3-s View Post
    Yes it will fit. Only your butt can tell if it's more comfortable.

Smoke68

Default F-3 Seat

"BUSHRAT"
    Thanks for answering with the fitment information on the F-3 Seats. I have read several articles in this site about the Ultimate Tall Boy seat they have come out with for the F-3. I think I'm going to go with that seat. I'm 6'4 and the stock seat is just a little too close to the handle bars. Ultimate moves the driver
    back 1 1/2". They also take out that annoying hump that is in the stock seat from BRP. Talk about groin pain.
    Thanks again for supplying the good information. I spoke to several Dealership parts depts. and they could not give me any information. Even BRP Customer Service wasn't any help
    Be Safe "It's all about the ride"
    Roy

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke68 View Post
    "BUSHRAT"
    Thanks for answering with the fitment information on the F-3 Seats. I have read several articles in this site about the Ultimate Tall Boy seat they have come out with for the F-3. I think I'm going to go with that seat. I'm 6'4 and the stock seat is just a little too close to the handle bar.
    Roy
    Roy:
    You are most welcome. I think you'll like the Ultimate seat; they put out a very attractive product, for sure. Talk to Des or Dave; very helpful guys, determined to have you satisfied. At 6'4", I believe you will need their 'Tall Boy' seat. I'm 5' 10", stocky build, and opted for the 'mid-rider'. It fits me well, but you would need more room/length. I'm riding with my floorboards in P4; you probably are using P5. That's what is so great about the F3; you can tailor the bike to fit your build. Happy riding. Maybe I'll see you on the roads when I head up through TN on my way home in the spring. Be safe. Roger
    Pic of my new seat below:
    20180109_150740.jpg
    [SIGPIC]

Spyder Garage

Default Still for sale... Price REDUCED

SOLD 5/27/18 Like new 2017 F3 seats (replaced them with Ultimate after 6 months/maybe 2500 mi. use). Price of $350 US now includes shipping anywhere in lower 48, or Canada, fully insured, 4-day delivery. Could be slightly less if you are east of Mississippi.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bushrat; 05-28-2018 at 06:16 PM.
    [SIGPIC]

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Yes it fits the F3s. When I traded my F3S for a F3T I decided to keep my F3S seat because I found it more comfortable and I liked the red stitching on the F3S seat. Dealer had no problem switching the seats for me.

Spyder Garage

bump
    SOLD 5/27/18 seats no longer available, excellent condition; price now includes 4-day, fully insured shipping to a destination of your choice within lower 48 or Canada; $350 US. Could be slightly less if you are east of Mississippi.
    Last edited by bushrat; 05-28-2018 at 06:17 PM.
    [SIGPIC]

Spyder Garage

Default Interested

PM sent

Spyder Garage

Default seat

PM sent

Pat "EAGLE27"

2016 F3 Limited
    Ultimate drivers backrest, baja ron sway bar, LED headlights, Wolo horn, highway pegs from Pitfall, trailer hitch and 590 GPS