Spyder Garage

Default Akropovic Baffles

TxSpyderGirl just bought a second hand Akro muffler for her F3T without the baffles.

Can anyone tell me the model number for the baffles for the Akro?

She likes it without the baffles, just want to see how loud it is with them in.

Thanks,
    Bill

Spyder Garage

This is prob gonna be one of those things you will have to have the dealer look up and find for you. I looked thru all the install doc's on the BRP site and no part numbers are listed on any of the Akra silencers except for the Straight Shot which doesn't even have a baffle (they were for the heat shield and tip).... This was the case for me with the "collars" for the BRP passenger seat. And I even HAD the part number but couldn't find them anywhere except thru the dealer....

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

You need to contact Akrapovic for parts. Since they are a European company, It is difficult to get parts. But I got them to send me the carbon fiber endcap and hardware when I dropped mine on installation and broke it.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

This is strange because my 2015 RT had Akripovic Exhaust came with baffles , mty new 2016 F3Limited Akripovic exhaust came with no baffles both pipes were brand new.
    BRP explanation was that baffles were added late in production on the line,so some have them some don't .
    Check your dealer he may have a part# for them or he might have one kicking around the shop