Spyder Garage

Default Trailer harness adapter

I have an F3T Limited and a Bushtec trailer. I'm looking to buy an after market hitch and harness. Trailer has a 6 way flat connector while I THINK the spyder plug and play is a 4 way flat. Does anyone know of an adapter? Bushtec said they do not have one. I have checked on line and can not find one either.

Spyder Garage

Not sure about a Bushtec but I made my own adapter for the Spyder harness 4-pin square to 4-pin flat on my trailer. What is the pin-out of the Bushtec?

Spyder Garage

I have a bushtec wired. Look up www.electricalconnection.com they will make you what you need. You will not be able to have a 6 plug connection 5 max the 6th one is for the inside trl light. you need to buy a 4 to 5 converter new isolator to match and leave out the BRP 2 to 3 harness not needed. I bought BRP's trl hitch removed the ball depending on what receiver hitch you had , I had a wing with slide in . I cut the square piece off and welded the pin with bar to the BRP hitch, hope this helps . I have a !7 F-3 T limited
    Last edited by sylvester; 01-12-2018 at 09:47 AM.

Spyder Garage

Lewis @ Electrical Connection will be able to fix you up. You will need to get the bike end plug from Bushtec
    SpYderman

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Bushtec sells a hitch and wiring harness