My wife asked me if i would run to the store & pick up a package of toilet paper. Being the best husband i can be ( and knowing the proper answer) i said sure. I go...grab the TP check out & go home. Now...you would assume all was well upon my arrival back home.....not so fast grasshopper....apparently during a well planned corporate meeting in a remote area ,known only too those with the need to know, it was decided to market 1 ply TP. Now me not being a person to follow such corporate decisions didnt know there is a differance in TP....my wife being understanding of my lack of knowledge......said "its ok honey, i will take it back". Now that all is well with my home life ( for now) my question is this.......why in the hell would anybody want very thin TP. Is it some sort of gooey fetish that some people relish? Am i missing something? As i see it, the high ups in the corp world dont have to worry cause they probably have people to wipe for them.....it seems they setting us up for failure. Lol was just a fun observation.