Spyder Garage

Default Utopia drivers backrest for sale - $200

Like new condition, black , stitching in great condition. Fits 2010-2013 spyder RT. All brackets are included. $200 firm with Free shipping.Contact williebbaker through SM or email williebbaker@sbcglobal.net
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default THIS " UTOPIA " BACKREST

If you have a 14 or newer seat , you might be able to buy the bottom bracket ( alone ) from Utopia...... ( they make them for all model spyder seat pans )...... or if you weld, it's a really simple bracket to make .... I have made several ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

Default This Utopia backrest

You are correct and thanks for the reply but wife wants the stitching to match our 2017 rt . If it does not sale, i probably will do it your way and wife (MAYBE) will just have to deal with it. Huh. We shal see

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Williebbaker View Post
    You are correct and thanks for the reply but wife wants the stitching to match our 2017 rt . If it does not sale, i probably will do it your way and wife (MAYBE) will just have to deal with it. Huh. We shal see
    You can change the color of the stitching. You can get a fabric pen from Michaels or JoAnne Fabrics. I have a 2015 RTs Special Series that has a black seat with red stitching. I bought the BRP Comfort Seat that comes in black but has white stitching. I used a fabric pen to dye the stitching red and it came out great.
    Wayne Bishop

2015 RT-S Special Series
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Default Wife says no to the stitching pattern

Wife says no to the stitching pattern match up. You could have guessed who was going to win that argument.
    backrest still for sale now $150.

2/17
    I have already purchased the new backrest. I will now trade my old backrest for a set of RT foot pegs-
    Any takers?
    Last edited by Williebbaker; 04-06-2018 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Item has sold

Spyder Garage

Default Bracket oucs?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    If you have a 14 or newer seat , you might be able to buy the bottom bracket ( alone ) from Utopia...... ( they make them for all model spyder seat pans )...... or if you weld, it's a really simple bracket to make .... I have made several ..... Mike
    Mike, I ended up buying this backrest and my husband is trying to figure out how to make a bracket that will make it fit my 2014. Do you happen to have any pictures of the ones you have made?
    Thanks, Sally

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default 2014 RT seat bracket

Quote Originally Posted by Sallyann View Post
    Mike, I ended up buying this backrest and my husband is trying to figure out how to make a bracket that will make it fit my 2014. Do you happen to have any pictures of the ones you have made?
    Thanks, Sally
    Wow I almost didn't read your post ..... you should have PM'd me ...... anywho ....... PM me with your phone number ( your phone needs to accept pics ) ....... I'll take some of a bracket I still have ...it's not difficult to make ....but the bottom flat piece must have the Holes exactly as shown ...I'll show measurements on the Pics ...... Mike