Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Spyderfest '18

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kredab View Post
    Might be a stupid question but I have to ask....

What does the registration get you ? beside the t shirt voucher.....Thank you
    Your registration pays for the "Venue." It takes time and resources to put an event together. Prom lining up hotels, space for vendors and getting vendors to commit, it takes time and money. Add to that getting some entertainment and a gathering place for you and people you would like to meet.

If it wasn't for the registration, advertising and promotion, you would have to have a miracle to just have 300 or more Spyders to just show up where you are and create a positive motorcycling experience.

Spyder Garage

Len posted some more info yesterday on Facebook....Sounds like this could be the biggest and best yet.

https://www.facebook.com/SpyderFest-US-154697627905496/
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Carol and I just registered for Spyderfest were staying at the Best Western at 4445 Chestnut Exp { $98.59 } Springfield,MO, IT's about 2.5 mi north of the new store on Sunshine street. Anyone else besides Carol and I going from Florida.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Still negotiating with the Missus...
    One of the items being discussed: whether to ride the bike out, and stay at a Hotel; or drive out in the RV, and carry the bike.
    I'd choose # 3..
    2015 F3's , two 12 volt power outlets Orange & Black

Spyder Garage

Going to have to miss this years event. Daughter gets married end of the month. Too much going on during that time. See ya next year. T+A
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

To the curious and doubters, I'll add that I (we) went to my (our) first Spyderfest last year, had to tow a new to me Spyder down there that had been to a local to me dealer for a problem, didn't get fixed by the dealer here. Len's team with some BRP assistance figured out the issue (a combination of issues) but as it was raining and it took a couple tries to get the issue fully resolved, my wife and I ended up taking a couple of the excellent planned rides, in our truck. Great roads in the area, all the planned routes were very scenic, curvy, and hilly, we loved it, even if it was in our truck.
    We enjoyed all of MOGang's well planned social events and meals, we got WAY more done on our Spyder in the Vendors village than we imagined, but were so glad that all the vendors were there and could do so much and answer so many of our questions.

The Passport ride was a great way to visit many of the local businesses and attractions, but again, all the curvy roads and hills in the area were just great to be on. We enjoyed our time down there at Spyderfest so much we went back down for Spyders in the Ozarks this past fall. We again visited "The Rock" and I can see how much improved it will be both as a ORV venue and event venue. Worth the ride from Springfield.

But as others have already stated Spyderfest was really about all the fantastic folks you meet there, and most enjoying their Spyders, sharing what they've learned and participating in the WHOLE GROUP event. I might not make it every year, but will be back for sure.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020