My spyder misses and goes off on one cylinder at idle and lower rpm ranges. It is getting worse the last few weeks and is miserable to ride. I checked for codes and it says "no active fault code". Since there is only one fuel supply, filter, and fuel pressure regulator it seems like any difference in fuel to the cylinder must be an injector fault. The thing is, it pulls great at higher rpm and throttle openings. One plug looked a little leaner than the other but only a slight difference. Since it pulls well mid-range and up I do not see this being an ignition problem or a basic engine mechanical fault. It has 11400 miles. I have a lot of experience with motorcycles and small race cars but have not solved it yet.

I checked the vacuum tubes going to the Map sensor and the fuel pressure regulator and they are good. I removed the emission canister and plugged the vacuum tube and put a fuel tank vent to the lower rear of the body. I believe it may be time to get the injectors cleaned and flow checked.

Any other ideas are welcome.
Harold Knobel-new to spyders