Spyder Garage

Default Shock re location brakets review

Mike (BLUEKNIGHT911)and I talk about different things. Was talking about my 08 and handling in the curves. So he sent me a set of brackets to test out on the 08 GS. These things rock. I am running a set of 2012 RT shocks up front set on the lowest setting, as Mike recommended. I noticed it did set the bike up higher in the front. Haven't run any tight curves yet, but just from the ride I took today it will be a big improvement. Bike handles great and just feels like it is planted better on the road. I like the way it doesn't lean over. I could tell this when making my turns on different roads.
    I would have to give this mod a big up. Will post another one once I get to try it on some good curved roads.
    David

Spyder Garage

Default Oh Yeah..!!

You are going to be happy in the curves...that's where this mod shines... glad you are liking it and thanks for the review...always helpful...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Is there a trade-off in other suspension characteristics like straight-line tracking or ride comfort? I can't find much info on this mod.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    Is there a trade-off in other suspension characteristics like straight-line tracking or ride comfort? I can't find much info on this mod.
    Any Photos Or Supply Info Available To Australia.we Have **** Roads Here.ha.
    I Have A 2014 Rt Ltd.
    Cheers Stu