Spyder Garage

Default Bluetooth interface

Has anyone tried to pair up JM Bluetooth headset with the Sena SM10 Bluetooth dongle.....can not get any help from JM ....The JM product has 4.1 technology and the Dongle is 2.1 tecnology.....i am challenged by these new Bluetooth products.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I would first make sure both headsets firmware is up to date. Connecting them to a computer to run firmware update programs. Both bluetooth versions also needs to be compatible. Then try pairing from one to the other. What I mean is pair from the J&M to the Sena and if that doesn't work pair the other way. If all else fails, call Sena or J&M.

Good Luck
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Flamewinger View Post
    I would first make sure both headsets firmware is up to date. Connecting them to a computer to run firmware update programs. Both bluetooth versions also needs to be compatible. Then try pairing from one to the other. What I mean is pair from the J&M to the Sena and if that doesn't work pair the other way. If all else fails, call Sena or J&M.

Good Luck
    That's the problem ....JM Will not return calls or answer emails......anyone want to buy a new JML MODULAR helmet with blue tooth headset installed?

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by donrokon View Post
    That's the problem ....JM Will not return calls or answer emails......anyone want to buy a new JML MODULAR helmet with blue tooth headset installed?
    Call Motorcycle Dave. He can help you out. His ad is on the Home page.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Im guessing you followed the instructions for pairing to a BT device?
    https://www.jmcorp.com/pdf/HS-BT03--...ual01-2017.pdf

Reading the pairing instructions, it says to put device into paring mode then put the J&M headset into pairing mode and they will pair. One hint - Turn off the BT on any other devices so that only the headsets are communicating with each other.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red