New to the 1330 motor so I was wondering what actual MPG do owners of the 1330 get I have a 2017 RT Limited and gassed up this morning full tank and did a 160 mile round trip on refilling I put in 5 Gallons ....so that would be 32 MPG The gauge was on the top of the reserve mark not quite into the reserve marking. My question is does the tank hold 6.9 gallons ???? as per the operators guide, and if it does would I have been able to squeeze in another 1.9 gallons. I was told that I could get 240 miles to a tank that would work out to be 34.78 MPG ...not a problem. So how many miles do I set my Garmin to start to warn me my gas is low on my 2012 I set it at 120 miles and managed quite often to go to 135 miles before filling up. Only managing 160 miles today would I have managed to get to 200 miles running into the reserve which I do not like doing but would like to know if its possible.
So here is the question to all 1330 RT owners ...how many miles have YOU got on a tank what is the best you have achieved and at what miles do you set your warning of low gas on your Garmin.