Spyder Garage

Default Mark me down for a WIN !

OK.. I finally succeeded to get my panels on my 2013ST ordered for free. I have been going back and forth with local deal / BRP about the panels on the Spyder without the airflow vents. Of course there was a campaign which I explained to the local deal and brp. Both stating your vin doesnt match this campaign. Played with them for months till BRP tells me multiple times to ask the dealer what to do whom told me to refer to BRP. So I lost it.. I threatened BRP to spread the word on how I have been trying to find customer service and unable to with this product. WeLL WOW.. next email. Call your local dealer to fix the problem. I must be to passive or just polite and never lose it like this.. SO WIN WIN WIN for me.. YEAH !

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    THnkx.. Was a struggle and kinda upsetting.. At the end rewarding.. The circle of life.. LOL

Spyder Garage

Default Congrats....👍

Sometimes you have to push a bit harder.. glad you hung in there...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Congrats on getting the fix. It's just too darn bad that BRP does not seem to be proactive in taking care of problems. Too many stories about customers having to push all the buttons in order to get reasonable responses to problems. I had a BRP CanAm Commander that had a rear end that howled like a jet engine. It took many complaints and finally threats of monitoring hearing loss and selling before BRP finally stepped up and replace the differential with a well known fix. Others who did not complain as vigorously got nothing. Maybe that is the Canadian way of doing business. I don't know. But it was not my way of doing business when I was working.
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by canamjhb View Post
    Congrats on getting the fix. It's just too darn bad that BRP does not seem to be proactive in taking care of problems. Too many stories about customers having to push all the buttons in order to get reasonable responses to problems. I had a BRP CanAm Commander that had a rear end that howled like a jet engine. It took many complaints and finally threats of monitoring hearing loss and selling before BRP finally stepped up and replace the differential with a well known fix. Others who did not complain as vigorously got nothing. Maybe that is the Canadian way of doing business. I don't know. But it was not my way of doing business when I was working.

Crazy that people or companies do not stand behind their products today..