Spyder Garage

Default If you want it all, here it is! New All In One Unit!

The new Street Magic All In One Unit is now available!

This unit when run in conjunction with New Street Magic Genesis LED Tail Light Conversion will make your tail lights that perform all 3 functions in one unit!

This unit will convert your tail lights into running lights, brake lights as well as turn signals. This will allow to eliminate the need for separate rear turn signals on your Spyder, or to now have the additional visability this can add to a bike still running turn signals.

This option can be useful ether for people who are running after market bags and do not want to use the ugly, bulky brackets for relocating the turn signal stalks, or for people who are trying to streamline the look of their Spyder when removing the rear fender for that "street racer" look.

This kit can also be run with our Street Magic Genesis LED turns signals as well thereby allowing for maximum safety and visibility.

The All In One Unit also allows for the same option to have your brake lights flash 3 times then remain on just like our Street Magic Triple Play Unit does now.

So, for those of you that "want it all, " now you can have it in a nice easy to install "All In One" Unit.

Stay tuned! Lamonster will be posting a video on these two items (Street Magic Genesis LED Tail Light Conversion and the New Street Magic All In One Unit) shortly.

The All In One Unit will have an MSRP of $98.60

These items should be on our web site in thre next few days. In the meantime if you would like more information, or to order place an order, please contact us directly.

MM

Spyder Garage

Just installed the LED tail lights and the all in one unit. Install was pretty easy even though I do have a ton of wires back there. It pretty much is plug and play just like the triple play unit I replaced with this box.

The LED's are very bright and it is nice to have it be a turn signal too. If you have the Givi bags with that ugly bracket they made for the fender you could leave those off and just use the tail light as your turn signals.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM7Y0BwrsJw"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I really like this one!!!!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Question

Can the All In One be used if you're just using yours stock tail light setup ?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SSR View Post
    Can the All In One be used if you're just using yours stock tail light setup ?
    Have not tried it on stock lights.

But with these lights now being everthing the durability of LEDs is almost a must. Because a cheap stock bulb burning out would cause you to loose your turn signal on that side too.

MM

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thanks

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

When my right rear tail light bulb burned out, I did not get a limp mode or a turn signal failure. Someone following me told me that one light was out. I repleced with a standard 1157 and all has been well, even though replacing it with the BRP sport rack is a real PITA. Has every one else who had a bulb fail seen limp mode?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BRPjunkie View Post
    When my right rear tail light bulb burned out, I did not get a limp mode or a turn signal failure. Someone following me told me that one light was out. I repleced with a standard 1157 and all has been well, even though replacing it with the BRP sport rack is a real PITA. Has every one else who had a bulb fail seen limp mode?

Not with only one burned out, you'll still be OK.

But have both go out and watch your dash light up like a Christmas tree, and get ready to go into Limp Mode.

MM

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

lamont,
    Thanks for the video!!!!
    Looks like a christmas tree!!!!

Any way you could do the same shot, but get one of the coons to apply the brakes while you have the turn signal on so we can see what it does?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Man View Post

But have both go out and watch your dash light up like a Christmas tree, and get ready to go into Limp Mode.

MM
    Thanks Magic Man for the clarification. Dealers can't answer even these simple questions, but this forum (and MM on electrical) are quick. On my week long ride to the Natchez Trace, I'm going to need a couple of phone numbers (not for BRP dealers), but for forum users. That way if I have a problem, I can call in and through this forum probably get an answer back before BEST can find the nearest dealer.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Man View Post

MM
    Here is an economical tester for ya!!(SEE, I CAN post on topic!!)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by draboo View Post
    Here is an economical tester for ya!!(SEE, I CAN post on topic!!)
    Hope this not like the cat from Christmas Vacation or something will smell like BBQ.

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Hey Lamonster.... do I see different rear view mirrow on your spyder??