Spyder Garage

Default Reliable Dealer in Virginia

Can someone tell me of a good reliable dealer in Virginia. I am getting ready to retire and am in the market for my new Spyder RT. I have looked
    at few places but have noticed they have some bad reviews about the service and management. Thanks

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mac7032 View Post
    Can someone tell me of a good reliable dealer in Virginia. I am getting ready to retire and am in the market for my new Spyder RT. I have looked
    at few places but have noticed they have some bad reviews about the service and management. Thanks
    Faced the same dilemma three years ago. Considered dealers in WVA and PA. Ultimately bought an RTL in WVA to avoid NOVA dealers and their reputations for spotty service. YMMV. Best wishes in your search.
    Hers - 2014 Can-Am RTL Platinum Satin and matching RT-622 Trailer
    His - 2014 BMW F800GS - Kalamata Matte

Spyder Garage

Default Motosports Inc in Hanover PA

If you are in the northern Virginia area, Motosports Inc. in Hanover, PA is the best for sales and definitely for service.

Spyder Garage

Default Careful

Do not recommend Coleman Power Sports of Woodbridge. I drive up to Hanover PA now.
    2013 Spyder RT Limited SE5. Kumho Rear Tire, HiFlow Filters, EBC Brakes, BajaRon Sway Bar, air seat.

Spyder Garage

Thanks for all the information. I was thinking that I may need to look outside the state. I have some other places in surrounding states that I may be visiting. I'll give updates as I find my new ride.

Spyder Garage

I bought my Spyder from Motomember in Leesburg and have had a good experience with them. Purchase price was on par with other dealers around and service costs were less than what I've seen on here. (3000 mile service was $191.00 including filter, shop supplies, and Hazmat fee, BajaRon sway bar and link was $249.95, install was $83.30, and laser alignment was $90.30). They even gave me a loaner Spyder while they were working on mine.
    SpyderSkeets
    Ashburn, VA
    2017 F3-T SE6

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderSkeets View Post
    I bought my Spyder from Motomember in Leesburg and have had a good experience with them. Purchase price was on par with other dealers around and service costs were less than what I've seen on here. (3000 mile service was $191.00 including filter, shop supplies, and Hazmat fee, BajaRon sway bar and link was $249.95, install was $83.30, and laser alignment was $90.30). They even gave me a loaner Spyder while they were working on mine.
    Thanks SpyderSkeets, I had been by there awhile back and talked to the GM and found an RT I wanted, but I can't get any body on the phone now. They are one of the dealerships that I found on Facebook and had some negative reviews. Glad to hear you had a good experience with them. I may go back up there and check them out again. Like I said they had a 2017 RTL that I really would like to get. Time will tell.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mac7032 View Post
    Thanks SpyderSkeets, I had been by there awhile back and talked to the GM and found an RT I wanted, but I can't get any body on the phone now. They are one of the dealerships that I found on Facebook and had some negative reviews. Glad to hear you had a good experience with them. I may go back up there and check them out again. Like I said they had a 2017 RTL that I really would like to get. Time will tell.

My purchase from them was pleasant, however, I am not so convinced that the 'service department' is that on top of things.
    2014 ST-S , OEM Yes Cognac

Spyder Garage

Default Motorsports - Hanover, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr View Post
    If you are in the northern Virginia area, Motosports Inc. in Hanover, PA is the best for sales and definitely for service.
    Definitely...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARNIE R View Post
    My purchase from them was pleasant, however, I am not so convinced that the 'service department' is that on top of things.
    I really do not trust that ANY service department or service station fully and faithfully performs every service on anything. It doesn't matter where you go, unless you watch over them, can you really trust that everything is performed as it should? One really doesn't have the choice other than to trust that it was. Two examples: one of my friends had their car's oil changed at a reputable service place. Later that day, he checked the dipstick and it was bone-dry. They forgot to put new oil in. Another friend had her tires replaced (or rotated or something). After it was done, she was driving down the road and her wheels fell off! The place did not put the lug nuts back on! Too much pencil whipping and hip pocketing in this world!
    SpyderSkeets
    Ashburn, VA
    2017 F3-T SE6

Spyder Garage

Default Motorsports INC

If I had to do it again I would got to Motorsports INC. and I will have to do again when my wife is ready to get her own. I purchased my 2016 RTL from Motomember in Leesburg and I would not recommend them for a few reasons, I will not publicly state my reasons but give caution in your decision making process. Best advice I could give is do your homework!
    Last edited by Chasinsparks; 12-04-2017 at 01:17 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default I agree

I agree 100%..

Quote Originally Posted by ARNIE R View Post

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

All Out Cycles in Chesapeake VA. Family owned, friendly, great service department.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded