Spyder Garage

Default FS: 2014 Pearl White ST-S SE5

2014 Can-Am Spyder ST-S SE5 – $13,900

For Sale is my wife’s 2014 Spyder ST-S with the electronic shift SE-5 transmission in pearl white. We bought it new in the spring of 2014, it has been garage kept 100% of the time since. My wife has put just over 12,000 miles on it but has now decided to move on to other activities. This Spyder is exceptionally well equipped and has been superbly maintained.

If you’re interested in an ST, which was introduced in 2013, you may be interested to know that the 2013 models had a heating problem which BRP fixed for the 2014 and later models. It was due to inadequate ventilation of the engine area. You’ll note the extra scoop in the bodywork on the 2014+ models that draws air in to cool the area.

The Elka shocks and the larger front anti-sway bar really transform the handling of the Spyder. We have never had any warranty claims, there has never been any damage, and there are no known service issues. It came with an extended warranty which I believe is transferable and in effect until March 6, 2018.

BRP Accessories
    • Can-Am Sport rear fender conversion kit
    • Can-Am heated grip kit
    Aftermarket upgrades
    • BajaRon anti-sway bar
    • Elka Stage 2 shocks ($1,400)
    • SpyderPops Bumpskid skid plate
    • Small tank bag with custom snap mount
    • 12v power pigtail routed to handlebar area (battery charger, cell phone use, etc.)
    • RAM phone bracket for navigation or Bluetooth music use
    SERVICE
    • 3 miles – ROLO laser alignment
    • 700 miles - Engine/transmission oil and both filters changed
    • 5,000 miles – Engine/transmission oil and both filters changed, check/set drive belt tension
    • 10,000 miles – Engine/transmission oil and both filters changed, check/set drive belt tension

All in all we’ve been very pleased with the Spyder and it’s been a great experience for my wife to ride it and for me to have her with me while I’m on my bike. It has enabled my wife, a “mature” lady with no previous riding, to safely experience the joy of riding we all know and love. We think the ST is the best model of them all because it has a very comfortable upright riding position but with your feet still under you so you can maneuver the bike well. We don’t understand why Can-Am went to an all-F3 lineup which all have a cruiser type riding position with your feet way out in front of you.

Here is an opportunity for someone to get into a lightly used and very well equipped Spyder at far less than the new price. We are located in Yakima, WA and would consider assisting with delivery depending on the circumstances and distance.

CONTACT: Randy, PM e or call/text three-six-oh 901 twenty one fifty

IMG_0257_2000.jpgIMG_0259_2000.jpgIMG_0238_2000.jpg
    IMG_0813_2000.jpgIMG_0246_2000.jpg

For a few more pics see THIS LINK.
    Last edited by RandyL; 11-28-2017 at 07:05 PM.
    2019 Spyder F3-T, white