Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster wheel balancers

Let me tell you I have bought a lot of stuff for my Spyder from Elka shocks to lights all kinds of bling you name it I bought and I have bought many things from Lamonster all good stuff but the one thing I bought that makes a difference besides the Elka shock upgrade are the wheel balancers what a amazing difference I highly recommend the wheel balancers.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Good to know, I am considering buying a set for my RT. Dale

Spyder Garage

I COMPLETELY agree! They take a lot of little vibrations out that I wasn't even aware of! Easy to install on the fronts, too. I have all three.
    2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

I'll confirm that. I have all three.
    2020 RT Limited , Marsala Red

Spyder Garage

i have them and they work
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

At the price, they are a hard sell but each and every customer I have sold them to is amazed at the difference they make in the way the bike rides.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Default TRICLED have the best pricing

Also sell the wheel balancer and they have great sales. I definitely agree with others comments on value of the wheel balancers. Have a great day. Still able to get in day rydes....temps in the low 30's..blue skies...no snow at my elevation but plenty hitting the mountain areas. Already planning for next years rydes...Bayou Rally registration paid and room reserved. Room reserved for Spyderfest 2018.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by lewisalice View Post
    Let me tell you I have bought a lot of stuff for my Spyder from Elka shocks to lights all kinds of bling you name it I bought and I have bought many things from Lamonster all good stuff but the one thing I bought that makes a difference besides the Elka shock upgrade are the wheel balancers what a amazing difference I highly recommend the wheel balancers.
    Glad you got them on and have the same results we have. It's been a long process developing these for the Spyder and we've learned a lot by real world testing. Joan and I have thousands of miles with them now and it really does give you a smooth ride.

Spyder Garage

Default Wheel balancer

Question, do you need to have the wheels balanced after changing the tires if you have the balancer installed?

Add On’s

2017 Pearl White RTL
    SPYDER RAM Multi Mount
    Ram Mount Drivers cup holder
    Ram Mount passenger Cup Holder
    TRICELED Bar/Circle
    Brake Light/RGB LED
    Ground Effects Lighting
    Airhorn/compressor
    LED Head Lights
    LED Fog Lights
    K & N Air filter
    Two Brothers SR1
    Cat Bypass Pipe
    Easter Beaver Accessorie block
    USB pwr plug
    Removable hitch assembly

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MSa1956 View Post
    Question, do you need to have the wheels balanced after changing the tires if you have the balancer installed?
    We recommend installing the balancers on the bike with already balanced wheel / tire assemblies. This version of the centramatic balancer is a bit limited in its capacity to balance and it turns out the Kendas are so far out of balance they are beyond the balancer's capacity. With some of the much better other tire options, its not as necessary but we still recommend it. There is no reason not to.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

James installed my balancers at the same time as my Yokohomas front and back. An absolute dream to ride now.

Quote Originally Posted by jcthorne View Post
    We recommend installing the balancers on the bike with already balanced wheel / tire assemblies. This version of the centramatic balancer is a bit limited in its capacity to balance and it turns out the Kendas are so far out of balance they are beyond the balancer's capacity. With some of the much better other tire options, its not as necessary but we still recommend it. There is no reason not to.
    2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black