Spyder Garage

Default Need a New Wingman!

My riding buddy of 24 years is moving away, far away. Bummed. Looking for someone to ride with in the Northbay (Sonoma). I am riding with Hawkiii (Tom) some, but feel bad he has to come so far to ride with me where all the awesome roads are.... I saw a Black F3-S in Petaluma the other day but didn't have a card on me to leave on it!

Anyone here riding that thing and looking for a riding partner?
    Last edited by hypurone; 11-25-2017 at 07:24 PM.

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default I’ll be your wingman anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by hypurone View Post
    My riding buddy of 24 years is moving away, far away. Bummed. Looking for someone to ride with in the Northbound. I am riding with Hawkiii (Tom) some, but feel bad he has to come so far to ride with me where all the awesome roads are.... I saw a Black F3-S in Petaluma the other day but didn't have a card on me to leave on it!

Anyone here riding that thing and looking for a riding partner?
    I know I’m kinda far from you but I’ve also been looking for someone to ride with. I’ve been riding every weekend since I’ve gotten my beast 3 months ago. If you want to plan something where we could meet in the middle let me know.
    2015 F3S-T , Black Black & Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JS3535 View Post
    I know I’m kinda far from you but I’ve also been looking for someone to ride with. I’ve been riding every weekend since I’ve gotten my beast 3 months ago. If you want to plan something where we could meet in the middle let me know.
    Thanks! But therein lies the rub.... I am still recovering from injuries that preclude me from riding longer distances or for more than an 30-45mins, an hour if I push it. Who knows, one day if I can kick this sh1t to the curb, I might be able to do just that! I'm sure Tom would be up for the longer distance too. That dude goes to ALL the rallies all over the country. He does have an advantage in that his is set up for distance and mine is a Boulevard Bruiser.... headbang.gif

Chuck

Spyder Garage

Default Hypurone’s wingman

Hey Guys, if you want to be this guy’s wingman you better be able to ride. If I remember correctly, Hypurone used to race two wheelers. He ain’t too bad on a Spyder either. It is a lot of fun riding with this guy. He has some beautiful rides in his portfolio. We took a ride up the coast from Bodega Bay to Stewart’s Point yesterday. We took a little, mostly one lane backroad out of Stewart’s Point to head back inland. The first half of the road was crap but when we opened up to a nice maintained roadway we were riding along a creek in the redwoods. What a beautiful sight. I kinda like to think I currently hold the “wingman” title, but if you live closer, and can keep up, i’d be willing to open up a middle slot for you to join the crew. I enjoy riding with this guy, great guy with some great rides.
    Last edited by hawkiii; 02-10-2018 at 04:15 AM.

Very Happy Spyder Guy
    The 2015 F3 has over 46,000 miles
    Have Spyder...Will Travel

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hawkiii View Post
    Hey Guys, if you want to be this guy’s wingman you better be able to ride. If I remember correctly, Hypurone used to race two wheelers. He ain’t too bad on a Spyder either. It is a lot of fun riding with this guy. He has some beautiful rides in his portfolio. We took a ride up the coast from Bodega Bay to Stewart’s Point yesterday. We took a little, mostly one lane backroad out of Stewart’s Point to head back inland. The first half of the road was crap but when we opened up to a nice maintained roadway we were riding along a creek in the redwoods. What a beautiful sight. I kinda like to think I currently hold the “wingman” title, but if you live closer, and can keep up, i’d be willing to open up a middle slot for you to join the crew. I enjoy riding with this guy, great guy with some great rides.
    You are definitely holding wingman status! I can't express how awesome it is that you put up with that traffic on Jameson Canyon to come over here to ride with me on these awesome roads! YOU ROCK!

Glad you are enjoying yourself. I do motor along ok even in my "broken" state. I hope to be more entertaining once fully healed.

Looking forward to our next romp!

Chuck

Spyder Garage

Hey guys,

i just did did an intro to the forum in the general forum area but do you mind telling me what dealers you trust in the SF/Northbay area? I’m hoping to talk my wife into spending the $$ so would appreciate any reputable dealer/mechanic recommendations.

Thanks in advance!
    2015 RTL , Yes Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LeftCoast View Post
    Hey guys,

i just did did an intro to the forum in the general forum area but do you mind telling me what dealers you trust in the SF/Northbay area? I’m hoping to talk my wife into spending the $$ so would appreciate any reputable dealer/mechanic recommendations.

Thanks in advance!
    I believe I responded to you in another thread you have going but np doing it here as well. I tried to go to the local dealer in Santa Rosa but the deal just wasn't that good. Even for a leftover 2015 and the color choice was basically non-existent. Even with them "trying" to get one from a dealer farther away. I ended up going online and got a smokin' internet deal from Fun Bike Center in San Diego. Even with shipping (300.00 thru U-Ship) I came out 6000.00 or so ahead!

There are many others online and iMotorsports keeps coming up on the forum A LOT. My understanding is they include the cost of shipping with the purchase.

Chuck