Spyder Garage

Default Testing pulling my pics

Pulling pics
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by finless; 11-19-2017 at 04:38 PM.
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black
    Bought June 2013 with 450 miles. 27K on 8-1-2017.
    Farkles - DIY Trunk Break Light, HMT Break Light, DIY Mirror Turn Signal Lights, DIY Bluetooth Dongle, DIY iPod Setup, DIY Alarm System Install, Show Chrome front fender / rear saddle bag lights, 4th break light around the trunk, Vented Windshield, Baja Ron Sway Bar, DIY GPS setup, Smooth Spyder, BRP Chrome Mirrors, Adjustable deflectors, Triaxis handlebars, NVB Pegs, Bad Boy Airhorn... More to come
    2011 RT-S SM5 , Baja Ron Black

Spyder Garage

Default Confusing title...

Assume your taking pictures off a device onto your computer or other device... I have that adapter for both the android and the apple and they worked fine but now I use a bluetooth memory stick which frees up the devices and goes anywhere... or are you trying to pull your pictures off somewhere you posted them...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Off of somewhere I posted them... Seems to find pic attachment from old posts you have to make a new post and then manage attachments, then in that pop-up it qill show your old pictures from old posts.

Bob
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black
    Bought June 2013 with 450 miles. 27K on 8-1-2017.
    Farkles - DIY Trunk Break Light, HMT Break Light, DIY Mirror Turn Signal Lights, DIY Bluetooth Dongle, DIY iPod Setup, DIY Alarm System Install, Show Chrome front fender / rear saddle bag lights, 4th break light around the trunk, Vented Windshield, Baja Ron Sway Bar, DIY GPS setup, Smooth Spyder, BRP Chrome Mirrors, Adjustable deflectors, Triaxis handlebars, NVB Pegs, Bad Boy Airhorn... More to come
    2011 RT-S SM5 , Baja Ron Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by finless View Post
    Off of somewhere I posted them... Seems to find pic attachment from old posts you have to make a new post and then manage attachments, then in that pop-up it qill show your old pictures from old posts.Bob
    Would like to help but have no idea what you're talking about, good buddy!
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Default Not sure

I know you can get your pictures from albums here and download them or copy them but I have not seen where you can find all the pictures you have uploaded to this site. I think somewhere I saw that they only keep them a certain length of time. Probably take up a lot of space. Not on any other site to know much as to their policy. I did see where facebook actually owns all pictures uploaded... so if you use your photos for profit they can come after you....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    I know you can get your pictures from albums here and download them or copy them but I have not seen where you can find all the pictures you have uploaded to this site. I think somewhere I saw that they only keep them a certain length of time. Probably take up a lot of space. Not on any other site to know much as to their policy. I did see where facebook actually owns all pictures uploaded... so if you use your photos for profit they can come after you....
    Manage Attachments on the reply screen.

manage attachments.jpg

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks....

Good to know but it only shows the few recently uploaded and most to the albums. It may be we only have access to the pictures for a short time cause i know when uploading to use in an album they give you a time limit to move them from that screen to your album. But they seem to be on the site cause I see them across the header on the forum page. Guess I should read the manual on being on this site....

Quote Originally Posted by billybovine View Post
    Manage Attachments on the reply screen.

manage attachments.jpg
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    Good to know but it only shows the few recently uploaded and most to the albums. It may be we only have access to the pictures for a short time cause i know when uploading to use in an album they give you a time limit to move them from that screen to your album. But they seem to be on the site cause I see them across the header on the forum page. Guess I should read the manual on being on this site....
    Every picture I have ever posted is there. No time limit. Not sure what your looking at.

2018 F3 LIMITED