Spyder Garage

Exclamation WTB: New or gently used CanAm riding gloves summer/winter

I lost all my gloves to Hurricane Harvey floodwaters all 3 sets (one set still new in package) happened to be in a lower dresser drawer and got marinated for several days.... luckily floodwater only got 3 inches deep under my carport where my Spyder was parked so it survived! (my other gear was all up high I just lost all my gloves... and my house and its furnishings ughhh!).

Anyways I've had no luck finding replacement CanAm gloves I'm most in need of the thick long grey CanAm winter gloves I wear XL gloves if you have a good or new unwanted xl pair please let me know so we can figure something out; I can Paypal you for gloves + shipping to Houston Tx area! Thanks!

(I'm living in a camper beside my house while working on it got about knee deep inside never flooded since built in 1970 and this is an unpleasant 1st for me).

- Michael

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I don't have a pair of winter weight gloves or I'd send you a pair. Sorry to hear about the damage to your home and furnishings. Happy to see it didn't damage your spyder. Dale