So I looked at finless's video as well as lamonsters and read a bunch of threads and thought I had a handle on it all. I tried to drop the lower bolt out of the shock, but it kept pushing down and twisting. I eventually managed to work it out, but reading some more realized that the air suspension is probably the culprit. Somewhere under the seat there is supposed to be a valve or cap to let the air out?

I eventually got the wheel off after loosening the adjustment screws to give it some slack. The belt was very difficult to move off the pulley, even with the wheel hanging down. I managed to remove the hub and got the new tire mounted by a local shop. I've got the hub back on and torqued and am now trying to get the belt pulley back on the wheel, but am having issues with the rubber parts that fit inside. When the pulley came off, I didn't see or take note of whether the splines in the pulley fit in-between the slot in the rubber or they fit in-between the rubber and the metal of the wheel. I tried with the lithium grease as finless suggested, but it still isn't going anywhere. Would appreciate a push in the right direction with this one.

The tire shop left the old weights on. Should I remove those? They were not able to balance the wheel, but folks here seem to feel like thats really not necessary. Overall, I would say this isn't the easiest machine I've ever worked on.