I don't think it is any secret here on SL that I do love to push my machine to the limit. I had taken my Mom to the doctor's and when going back home I was pulling out of her development, I pounded the throttle next to a big Dodge pickup truck. Up to 55mph in a few seconds. The truck speeds up to catch up to me and the passenger gave me a thumbs up and asks me what a Spyder can do? So I tell him I have done a 167 foot burnout, so they can do a lot. He calls bull$#&@ on that so I told him to turn off on the road we were about to pass. So he turns with me and I stopped and revved Cocaine up a bit and lit it up. No 167 feet, more like 50, but I left a nice thick dark rubber cloud for him to breathe in. I slowed again and they pulled up and then it was their turn. He returned the favor. We gave each other thumbs up and went our separate ways. My Kumho is getting a little light on tread and I really didn't need to burn any extra for nothing, but it sure felt good to show some young guys that Spyders can be a lot more performance oriented than most people think.