Very Active Member Bam Bam and Pebbles's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default YESTERDAY WAS PROVE IT DAY FOR COCAINE

I don't think it is any secret here on SL that I do love to push my machine to the limit. I had taken my Mom to the doctor's and when going back home I was pulling out of her development, I pounded the throttle next to a big Dodge pickup truck. Up to 55mph in a few seconds. The truck speeds up to catch up to me and the passenger gave me a thumbs up and asks me what a Spyder can do? So I tell him I have done a 167 foot burnout, so they can do a lot. He calls bull$#&@ on that so I told him to turn off on the road we were about to pass. So he turns with me and I stopped and revved Cocaine up a bit and lit it up. No 167 feet, more like 50, but I left a nice thick dark rubber cloud for him to breathe in. I slowed again and they pulled up and then it was their turn. He returned the favor. We gave each other thumbs up and went our separate ways. My Kumho is getting a little light on tread and I really didn't need to burn any extra for nothing, but it sure felt good to show some young guys that Spyders can be a lot more performance oriented than most people think.

Current Ride
    2015 RT-S SM6 Cocaine
    Pearl White
    Diamond R Web Armrests
    Shorty Windshield

Previous Ride
    2012 RT SM5 The Beast
    Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default Did the same....

I pulled up to light. The guy next to me in his pickup says "Do you put skies on that thing?" When the light changed I smoked the back tire, left him sitting. At the next light he would not even look at me grinning ear to ear.

Chris
    One of the FIRST to own a Spyder 2008 No.2817 Premier Edition Spyder GS. I knew a good thing when I saw it!!

2016 F3-T, LED Headlights, Frnt. & Bck. Side Marker Lights, Back Frnt. Fender Lights, Trailer Hitch. Floor Boards Frnt. and Bck. Third Brake light. Cannonball seats. F4 24" windshileld. ( CAT Delete Pipe (muffler bck. on) ) 2003 Valkyrie

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

How did you choose that name?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN View Post
    How did you choose that name?
    What else would you call a Spyder high? After all, it is a recreational drug.
    Last edited by wyliec; 11-17-2017 at 08:29 AM.

Very Active Member Bam Bam and Pebbles's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    What else would you call a Spyder high? After all, it is a recreational drug.
    Ooookay, I will go with this answer. Actually a friend of mine named her. Said she had nice white lines.

Current Ride
    2015 RT-S SM6 Cocaine
    Pearl White
    Diamond R Web Armrests
    Shorty Windshield

Previous Ride
    2012 RT SM5 The Beast
    Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default It is fun....

The light to light challenges are fun... I have fun with them but when they end I let them fly on by themselves....Sounds like you had a good time..
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Just don't get caught. Murphy's Law can sometimes kick in. Get up to speed and find a Smokie sitting in the bushes.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red