Spyder Garage

Cool WTB Can Am Satelite XM Radio

Anyone have a Can Am Satellite Radio Kit for a 14 RTL for Sale? Should be BRP# 21900612 & also entertainment cable #219400610?

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default brp - xm

Quote Originally Posted by Cruising RT View Post

Anyone have a Can Am Satellite Radio Kit for a 14 RTL for Sale? Should be BRP# 21900612 & also entertainment cable #219400610?
    IMHO you are going to be waiting a long time for one appear .... or you can do what I did .... go on-line to Best Buy and buy your own receiver for less than $40.00 ..... I put mine in the glove box in a sheet metal holder that I made for it and can change stations on the fly if I need to .... Mike

Spyder Garage

I have a mate here in Aust who has a couple of brand new still in the box units & possibly also an antenna connector, who just might be persuaded to part with one for somewhat less than retail cost... Do you mind paying the freight to get it back to North America, plus whatever he wants for it?? It'd probably take at least a week more likely 2 for it to get there, but I really don't think he's gonna get much use or interest in it here, so it could be worth the ask, what do you reckon? Want me to sound him out?
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    I have a mate here in Aust who has a couple of brand new still in the box units & possibly also an antenna connector, who just might be persuaded to part with one for somewhat less than retail cost... Do you mind paying the freight to get it back to North America, plus whatever he wants for it?? It'd probably take at least a week more likely 2 for it to get there, but I really don't think he's gonna get much use or interest in it here, so it could be worth the ask, what do you reckon? Want me to sound him out?
    Sure, ask him please