Spyder Garage

Cool Is there any one drives a spyder in Laramie, WY?

Hi I am new to this forum. I am just waiting to pick up my new Spyder RT Limited this weekend. I want to get to know more about this group and other spyder lovers.

Looking forward
    Last edited by BriteSpydie; 11-15-2017 at 11:38 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome to Spyder Lyfe and Spyderlovers

Lots of good info and communication on the site. Hope you find some good ryding partners up north and enjoy the Myles of Smyles
    07 Shadows, Aero, Spirit gone but not forgotten
    03 Harley Sportster, 07 RK moved on
    11 RT- 76,000 mi, 15 RT-S- 44,000 mi, traded for current 15 base RT and 16 F3T
    2015 RT , OEM Black Gloss

Spyder Garage

and on your new RT.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Smile Welcome!!

Welcome to the world of and the forum. Lot's of friendly folks here with very helpful information. You are in a good place to have lot's of smiley miles, a trip to the next town can be a real trip. Good luck dodging the jackalopes & antelope!!!

Spyder Garage

Default lots of good info

you will have a few questions in the next few weeks , we all did with the new cycle under our control , { the high pitch sound when you turn off the } the handling while driving , and the most important ---- WHATS A FARKLE ? in Wyoming you have lots of open riding I bet ! so tke it easy first couple months and get use to it just before the first 3 foot of snow fall go to the forums area , at the bottom you will see the states , click into that one and see what sort of folks are near you ! have a blast ----- don`t forget to add photos

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BriteSpydie View Post
    Hi I am new to this forum. I am just waiting to pick up my new Spyder RT Limited this weekend. I want to get to know more about this group and other spyder lovers.

Looking forward
    Well, I don't ride my Spyder around Laramie, but I have ridden it through Laramie a time or two! Does that count??

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Congrats &

welcome.

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

On your acquisition, wow, Laramie, WY!

What a pretty place in a gorgeous state. Consider this, if there are no Spyders in and around you, then you are going to be like a rock star in those parts!

In addition to your local fame, you will also become the motivation for others in the area to purchase a Spyder.

When that hat happens the new owners will be looking you up to get riding techniques, maintenance tips, and farkling advice. Game on, cowboy, you need to get in the fast lane, and twist the handle to a faster learning curve, and this is the right place, ask whatever you need to know, and have no fear, someone will get you a solution.

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

Default Little checking

You are the only member listed in Laramie....but there are some 18 more in Wyoming. Of course there will be more who are not members here and could be found through your local dealer or other sites. Check the home page upper left in groups and clubs and welcome to the spyder world and this site....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Thank you spyder lovers

It has been a great welcome for me. I appreciate all the kind responses. Luckily and unusually, we do have warmer weather continuing in Laramie this year. I am surprised in a pleasant way.

Looking forward to learning more here and will post pictures as soon as I pick the New Spyder Asphalt Grey Metallic RT limited up.

Have a great day everyone!

Best to follow
    Last edited by BriteSpydie; 11-16-2017 at 11:45 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default I highly recommend...

Congratulations on your new acquisition!!! You're about to have a ton-of-fun! Be prepared to answer questions from complete strangers every time you fuel up!
    I would recommend that you check out the groups on Facebook. There are quite a few....From a Global Spyder Owners groups to much more localized groups. I hope you find other ryders in your neck of the woods.
    ~Bud~
    ~'12 RT Limited, Pearl White~
    BajaRon Anti-sway Bar
    Squared Away Laser Alignment
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light, Front Fender Tips & Kit, Front Mud Flap LEDs, Amber & Red Brightsides, Tri-color Magicflex Channelz
    Lidlox Grip Tip Helmet Locks
    TricLED Mirror Signals, RGB Multi-color Halo Underground Effects Kit, LED Headlights
    Palmer Signs Custom "Captain America" frunk graphics
    Twisted Chrome Pinstripes
    Overland Australian Sheepskin Seat Cover

Spyder Garage

Default Blindspot mirror

Hi Spyders,

I am looking for a good blindspot mirror. Can you please advise?

I am installing some accessories. Driver backrest was one, which is very comfortable

Spyder Garage

Go Motorcycle Dave's, he is a site sponsor.
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

and on your spyder. If you all ready haven't you might want ot check out the Do's and don'ts for new spyder owners. It can be found in the spyder general forum. For your mirrors, check out Tricled (also a site sponsor) they sell wide vue mirrors. I have a set on my '16 RT-S and love them. Dale

Spyder Garage

Wyoming another low population state. There are supposed to be about 50 here in AK. No formal group--tried that and it did not work out. We see an occasional spyder. I believe we saw two this last year--in 14K miles of riding.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Active Member RockyMountainRider50's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Greetings!

I too have been your way a time or two. Colorado Spyder Ryders (on FaceBook and Meetup.com) are who I ride with. The might have a group closer to you whom you might be able to ryde with.
    2012 RT LTD & RT-622 , Pearl White