Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default BRP Phone Survey

I just got off the phone with a BRP rep that was doing a survey about my purchase. They asked what I liked and what I didn't like. They asked about dealer help and BRP Connect. What recommendations I might have and what I would like to see, etc.

Just in case you get a call, it might be good to right down notes about your Spyder experience because my quick answers were good but now that I've had a chance to think, I now have better ideas and would like to call back and change a few answers. (I forgot about the RT gas tank and lifting the seat to get at it.)
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

You always think of stuff to say after.

Did you happen to mention not being able to BT FM radio or Aux to the helmet?

2018 F3 LIMITED

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Yes I did and made it clear that we cant hear the music through the speakers while riding. I said ALL music should be available to the headsets.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I don't mind lifting the seat, prefer the looks without a cap. Seems to be a complaint though.
    Love it when I'm given a good opportunity to voice my opinion.
    Speakers are weak at speed but better than my STS was.

Spyder Garage

Default What to sau

Quote Originally Posted by billybovine View Post
    You always think of stuff to say after.

Did you happen to mention not being able to BT FM radio or Aux to the helmet?
    Kind of like an argument with your wife. I can think of all kinds of good stuff to say after she has left the room and is beyond earshot!
    Mike Campbell
    Amarillo, Texas

2015 RTL "intense red pearl"

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Whats weird is I had lunch today with some Spyder friends and one of them got the same call. I had to help as the friend didn't understand some of the questions as she hasn't been able to understand the high tech dash at all yet. I was able to add that a gas door would be great. Also some low tech instructions as to how to work the high tech dash would really be nice.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Very Active Member ottawa-rider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Just got the call from BRP about my 2018 purchase.
    2018 RT LTD , Black

Spyder Garage

I got one of these calls about two years ago -- that would've been about two years after I bought mine, so it wasn't a follow-up call.

I went into great detail about the lousy Kendas, and how they'd be doing the community a huge favor by finding another OEM supplier. I told her that a search of this website would reveal that this is perhaps the single issue that generates the most heat. Kenda sucks!!

I also faulted BRP for not putting a power tap somewhere in the cockpit (I have no idea why they put one in the frunk. If they're going through the expense of putting it down there, they might as well move it to where the rider can actually use it). Finally, I faulted the idiot lights in the dashboard; for all intents and purposes, they're useless in normal daylight conditions.

Other than that, I really didn't have any complaints.

I do recall that she specifically asked about LED headlights as standard equipment. I allowed as that would be a good idea.