Spyder Garage

Default mirror clips factory W-T-B

checking the water here , see if any one has the mirror clips , that fit the 2012 r-t models ( yeah broke the upper one the locator housing ) # 219800158 and the lower clips with the spring # 219800156 ( I might have these numbers backwards as too the part I posted them by ! ) I can go to the cycle shop but if some one has them and no more need for them lets see if they fit mine ! thanks

Spyder Garage

Default Available

...but would recommend you consider changing over to the Magic Mirror Mounts, available from a site sponsor here. The clips I have are what I removed when I installed the MMMs on my 14 RT Ltd.

Let me know if you want what I have, they would be free.
    2014 RT Ltd Silver Platinum Satin, Ultimate Seat, rider and passenger backrests, Vented Windshield, Adjustable Side Wind Deflectors, Chrome Tri Axis Handlebars with GPS Support, Trailer Hitch Kit, RT-622 Trailer Silver Platinum Satin, Stebil Air Horn, BajaRon's Sway Bar, Spyderpops Bumpskid bike and Trailer, R/T grills, SpyderSisters Front Trunk Pockets, SpyderSisters Sunshade, Spyderflaps Mud Flap, many TricLED lights
    2014 Limited , Silver Playinum Satin

Spyder Garage

Default thank you

Quote Originally Posted by pjweimer View Post
    ...but would recommend you consider changing over to the Magic Mirror Mounts, available from a site sponsor here. The clips I have are what I removed when I installed the MMMs on my 14 RT Ltd.

if this are the clips that hold the mirror on I will surly like to get them ... I did break the top locator , and having the extra just in case , is a plus { you can text me if you wish --- 812-786-1135 --- thanks for the info on the magic mirrors , maybe next year on the purchase of these ! but the clips you have for now

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pjweimer View Post

thanks again above message