At The 10 year homecoming anniversary in Valcourt I told Jose Bousouli and DennyLapoint about the new up-and-coming Yamaha three wheeler and told them they better get moving on a new sport tilting model to replace the RRS! They did not take me too seriously nor was I even sure but Yamaha just released last week A production model available this spring! Quite a weapon with a 900 3 cylinder change drive and only 3 feet wide still needs a kickstand not as stable as a spider but definitely way more performance orientated! Now I知 not one to jump to a different brand but after my test ride it fits everything I think it might be I might be going over to the Japanese side of things! Check this thing out on YouTube it will Rev your heart! LOL! Will not be interesting to the senior crowd but definitely for beginners women and midlife crisis people like myself LOL! Also should pull the sport two wheelers to the three wheel side due to the fact it handles just like a two wheeler I can稚 wait to try it ! Please chime in on your thoughts and comments about this after watching video and checking out photos! Not sure on pricing yet but there are two wheeler 900 is 8000 US 9700 Canadian so I知 thinking they will be delivering this under 14,000 A mere pittance compared to the price of F3!!!