Very Active Member eddieshep999's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Front Fender LED issue Help required

I have RT Spyder SE6 2015 with the front fenders which have the front LED lights built in in the cross member which also has the side reflector and rear reflectors also built in

Mine has the Side reflectors & the Rear reflector changed to LED’s (the side indicators act as both indicator & running lights & the rear acts as both a running & brake light)

I need to replace the wires due to a breakage and need to access the wire underneath the cross member
    Once I remove the fender how do I remove the cross member from the fender to access the wires
    is it screwed to the fender or do BRP use tabs (I don’t want to break any tabs off)

Any guidance would be helpful

Photo of the type of fender I have fitted show the cross member
    Eddie Sheppard
    Poole Dorset UK

Get a Spyder - See the World

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by eddieshep999 View Post
    I have RT Spyder SE6 2015 with the front fenders which have the front LED lights built in in the cross member which also has the side reflector and rear reflectors also built in

Mine has the Side reflectors & the Rear reflector changed to LED’s (the side indicators act as both indicator & running lights & the rear acts as both a running & brake light)

I need to replace the wires due to a breakage and need to access the wire underneath the cross member
    Once I remove the fender how do I remove the cross member from the fender to access the wires
    is it screwed to the fender or do BRP use tabs (I don’t want to break any tabs off)

Any guidance would be helpful

Photo of the type of fender I have fitted show the cross member
    There's no need to remove the fender.

Remove the front wheel and on the underside of the fender there are five screws holding the cross member on. Remove them and the cross member lifts right off. Complete your work and reverse the process.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Copperman; 11-08-2017 at 02:04 PM.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk