Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default 2018 TEXAS TRIKE REUNION

The 2018 Texas Trike Reunion will be held in Kerrville, TX April 19-21. I will send out more info as I receive it. Lots of Texas hill country riding during this reunion. Most will stay at the Motel 6. See ya.

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA
    If you have not been to Luckenbach, your journey is not complete.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

2018 TTR Lodging
    Thanks to the efforts of CJ we have a block of rooms at the Super 8 in Kerrville on highway 16 at IH10, exit 508. Call 1-830-896-1511 https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/…/super-8-kerrville-…/overview
    Our room rates are Wednesday night $70, Thursday & Friday and Saturday night $80.
    Make sure when you call for reservations to mention you are with the 2018 TTR group.
    Note: The Super 8 is already short on rooms with special needs. Make sure when calling in that you mention any special needs. Also call in as soon as possible to make sure you can secure a room that meets your requirements.
    Have a Great Day!
    John

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA
    If you have not been to Luckenbach, your journey is not complete.

Spyder Garage

I take this to be a non-Spyder event. Am I correct? Maybe more information about the rally itself would be helpful to all.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Rocket View Post
    I take this to be a non-Spyder event. Am I correct? Maybe more information about the rally itself would be helpful to all.
    This is not a true Rally as most people know it. It's an informal, no fee get together, for all Trikes regardless of make. George has pretty much shared all there is to know beyond that at this point. I'm sure he'll keep us up to date as more info. becomes available.

-Doug