Spyder Garage

Default New Highway Bracket for the F3 with stock floor boards

I posted this on Facebook but for got to post it here. We're about two weeks out to having product in hand and I'm really happy with the end results. I've been cutting and welding on these for a while now and these have now been sent out for production. The bracket in the video is not powder coated just in case I had to modify it again.

I've been build highway brackets for the Spyder since 2008 and this concept is based off of my FBB's for the RT. This is by far the simplest install of any of my brackets. There's no drilling, no hardware replacement and are fully adjustable with many peg options. They will come with a 4" link but you could use our 6" link if you like. They are ergonomically correct and look like a factory option. The folks that have been by the shop and tried them out are loving them. Here's some videos teasers and we'll do a real install video when we have production parts in hand.

Promo video

More details

Spyder Garage

Default Very Nice....

Good looking pegs. Congrats.. should be a big seller for you with the ease of installation and adjustment range...another notch..
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Good tunes too

Spyder Garage

I’ve already got your RIP boards with highway brackets, Lamont, but I really like the look of those pegs over the standard round ones. Looks like an order to Kuryakyn might be in order, unless you are selling the pegs......

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Are you going to make these HWY brackets for your Rip Boards that have the new updated brackets with f3 on them. How are the Rip Boards with a SM6 is your foot position still comfortable for shifting gears.
    2017 F3S Daytona 500 SM6

Low Brow fenders
    Bobber kit
    Fox Podium 1.5 Front shocks
    Fox podium 2.0 Rear Shocks
    Baja Ron Sway bar

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    I’ve already got your RIP boards with highway brackets, Lamont, but I really like the look of those pegs over the standard round ones. Looks like an order to Kuryakyn might be in order, unless you are selling the pegs......

Pete
    We sell the pegs with the adapters you'll need.

Quote Originally Posted by akbash View Post
    Are you going to make these HWY brackets for your Rip Boards that have the new updated brackets with f3 on them. How are the Rip Boards with a SM6 is your foot position still comfortable for shifting gears.
    Yes, we have a new setup like this for the RIP boards. I have the RIP boards on my SM and I love them.

Spyder Garage

I am at position 5 on my Floor board, looks like there is very little space left. Will these still work for position 5?
    2015 F3S SE6
    You don't stop riding because you get old, you get old because you stop riding

2015 F3s , Orange/black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sccar View Post
    I am at position 5 on my Floor board, looks like there is very little space left. Will these still work for position 5?
    I’ll let Lamont answer definitively, Sccar, but I have his earlier peg mounts on my RIP boards and they fit. Sure, there is only a 1 inch space between the pegs and the fender, but that doesn’t cause any issues. The only issue with the old bracket, which was on the inside of the board, was that it could interfere with brake travel if you don’t set it just right. I’ll be moving to the new ones.
    3C0104C5-6593-48C4-8E72-5023BDE53FFF.jpg
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    I’ll let Lamont answer definitively, Sccar, but I have his earlier peg mounts on my RIP boards and they fit. Sure, there is only a 1 inch space between the pegs and the fender, but that doesn’t cause any issues. The only issue with the old bracket, which was on the inside of the board, was that it could interfere with brake travel if you don’t set it just right. I’ll be moving to the new ones.
    3C0104C5-6593-48C4-8E72-5023BDE53FFF.jpg
    ok, that looks close!
    2015 F3S SE6
    You don't stop riding because you get old, you get old because you stop riding

2015 F3s , Orange/black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sccar View Post
    ok, that looks close!
    Yeah, but that’s it’s closest point, and I have had zero issues in 10,000km with it, even with my size 15s and 300lbs behind it. Works perfectly.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited

HeliBars Handlebars
    Kenda Kanine rear.