Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default MY POST -

Quote Originally Posted by Raprider View Post
    Appreciate the feedback, Mike, but...what does one say when BRP bumps to a 1400? Sell YOUR out-of-date ? Isn't that what HOG folks say?
    Not trying to be combative, but not seeing the point of your comment...are there specific issues with the v-twin/998 that you can elaborate on, or is this just a bigger-is better point of view?

Rap
    I'm glad your not TRYING to be combative, imho you have succeeded without even trying. ...The POINT of my comment was ONLY to give Important knowledge to YOU .... There are certain types of people I don't bother with because of THEIR attitude ... you have just joined that group .... The GOOD news is - I won't bother reading any of your future posts .........ride safe , ride happy ........Love .... Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    I'm glad your not TRYING to be combative, imho you have succeeded without even trying. ...The POINT of my comment was ONLY to give Important knowledge to YOU .... There are certain types of people I don't bother with because of THEIR attitude ... you have just joined that group .... The GOOD news is - I won't bother reading any of your future posts .........ride safe , ride happy ........Love .... Mike

Aww, man...there was no 'attitude', just an under-developed sense of the line between sarcasm and antagonism.
    You're comment was, to me, an opinion, not a statement of fact, and I was simply questioning why, admittedly I could have said it better.

Mike, I hope you'll accept this newbie's apology and we can shake virtual hands, share a virtual beer and move on.

Rap
    2016 ST-S , Steel Black Metallic

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default DEAR NEWBIE

Quote Originally Posted by Raprider View Post
    Aww, man...there was no 'attitude', just an under-developed sense of the line between sarcasm and antagonism.
    You're comment was, to me, an opinion, not a statement of fact, and I was simply questioning why, admittedly I could have said it better.

Mike, I hope you'll accept this newbie's apology and we can shake virtual hands, share a virtual beer and move on.

Rap
    " Agreed " ........... Mike