Spyder Garage

Default Just bought my 1st Spyder, a 2017 F3 Limited from Jay Hatfield Motorsports

Just bought my 1st Spyder. Its a 2017 F3 Limited in Magnesium Metallic. I bought it from Jay Hatfield Motorsports in Frontenac, Kansas. It's about 45 min NW of Joplin, Mo or a little over 100 miles south of Kansas City. Had been looking and pricing different ones for over a month. 1st my wife wanted the RT Limited but then she sat on the F3 Limited and the F3-T and loved it. Decided on the F3 Limited as we wanted the floorboards, heated grips, etc... If we would have bought the F3-T then I would have had to add those and a backrest and different seat to it so the Limited made more sense.

I can't say enough good things about Jay Hatfield Motorsports. They gave me a good deal on my trade in and the price of the Limited was very good too. One of the lowest prices on Cycletrader.com.
    My salesman, Kevin, was awesome. When I asked if they would take a car for a trade in (Jay Hatfield also has multiple car dealerships), he asked me what I had. Now mind you this was at Friday at 5:50pm and they close at 6pm. He was still texting me until 9pm that night making sure he had all the info on my car, pics, VIN, etc... so he could start 1st thing Saturday morning on what they would offer me as trade in. Now, Most places would say get back with me in the morning with all your info as we're about to close and I'll work up a price then. I think that's what sold me on Jay Hatfield. He didn't care that it was a Friday night, he wanted to make sure he had the info he needed.

Picked it up yesterday and rode it the 100+ miles back up to home. Can't wait to put a lot more miles on it.

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Way to Go... sounds like you got a great dealer there
    Enjoy your new Spyder.
    Ride Safe
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by jcgribks View Post
    Just bought my 1st Spyder. Its a 2017 F3 Limited in Magnesium Metallic. I bought it from Jay Hatfield Motorsports in Frontenac, Kansas. It's about 45 min NW of Joplin, Mo or a little over 100 miles south of Kansas City. Had been looking and pricing different ones for over a month. 1st my wife wanted the RT Limited but then she sat on the F3 Limited and the F3-T and loved it. Decided on the F3 Limited as we wanted the floorboards, heated grips, etc... If we would have bought the F3-T then I would have had to add those and a backrest and different seat to it so the Limited made more sense.

I can't say enough good things about Jay Hatfield Motorsports. They gave me a good deal on my trade in and the price of the Limited was very good too. One of the lowest prices on Cycletrader.com.
    My salesman, Kevin, was awesome. When I asked if they would take a car for a trade in (Jay Hatfield also has multiple car dealerships), he asked me what I had. Now mind you this was at Friday at 5:50pm and they close at 6pm. He was still texting me until 9pm that night making sure he had all the info on my car, pics, VIN, etc... so he could start 1st thing Saturday morning on what they would offer me as trade in. Now, Most places would say get back with me in the morning with all your info as we're about to close and I'll work up a price then. I think that's what sold me on Jay Hatfield. He didn't care that it was a Friday night, he wanted to make sure he had the info he needed.

Picked it up yesterday and rode it the 100+ miles back up to home. Can't wait to put a lot more miles on it.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Smile Congrats,

enjoy !

Spyder Garage

and Always good to hear about dealers that bend over backwards to make a sale happen.

A picture or two would be great.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Congratulations...🎉🎉🎉

Hang on to them they are few and far between... congrats on the new ryde.. you are both going to have a great time on it...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member Roadster Renovations's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

on the new F3!!

Spyder Garage

Tried to load a pic but it always posted up sideways.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I can't wait to see the pics!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

on your spyder and to the spyder web. Dale

Spyder Garage

Default Congratulations

Congratulations on the ride and in finding a great dealer. Let's see some pictures!

I hope you are equally pleased after the sale.

Rob
    2015 RT-Ltd SE6 and F3S SE6, both with a number of commercial add-ons plus my own tweaks.

Spyder Garage

They are a fun and comfortable machine!
    2013 RT Limited.
    BajaRon Sway Bar.
    Refined Cycle's BPE2 brake pedal extension.
    Pedal Box
    2013 RT Limited , Refined Cycle BPE2 White

Spyder Garage

IMG_4555.jpg
    Here's a pic.
    The 100+ mile ride home was great. Handled fantastic. Caught myself at the 1st few stop lights grabbing for a clutch that's not there. haha
    Very happy with the Spyder since all's I've ever owned are Harley's and still have one but I'm looking forward to putting more miles on the Spyder.

Spyder Garage

Fantastic, hope you have a blast.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jcgribks View Post

wish we had a dealer like that in the Omaha metro area!! we have two and they both have issues!!
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

We have 2 Kansas City dealers and the one up north by the airport, the only Spyder they have is a left over 2015 F3. The other one in the south of town is a Platium dealer and they will try to rip you off. We tried to buy a new 2015 RT-S last year from them. Got all the way to signing the paperwork and realized they had changed the price on us and upped it $4,000. Price was higher than a RT-Limited they said they sold. We walked. Will never do business with them or recommend them to anyone. That's why I went to Jay Hatfield 1-1/2 hrs away.
    Big F. I see you're from Bellevue. That's my old stomping grounds. Was born up there on Offutt AFB and went to the original Bellevue High School.

Spyder Garage

Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL