Spyder Garage

Default 2013 Spyder ST for sale w/ wheelchair rack

For Sale: 2013 Spyder ST-SE5: (semi-automatic) that is handicap modified or for anyone.

This Spyder has 5200 miles and is in great shape. It was modified for me (as a paraplegic) to be able to transfer and ride completely independently. The modifications include:

Wheelchair Rack: I worked with a machinist and it is fabricated from aluminium. It is rock solid (no wheelchair movement at all) and accommodates a folding wheelchair (Quickie 2, 18" wide X 16" deep) which is included with the bike.
    Corbin Seat w/ backrests (driver and passenger)
    Brake Hand Control
    Footplates with feet attachments
    Tank Bag
    Drink Holders (2)
    2 Helmets: one full face modular and a second that is a half helmet
    Motorcycle Jacket: 2X sized, not even two years old

I need to sell the bike because my health no longer allows me to enjoy it. It is completely ready to go for anyone: a limited mobility individual or an able body (the rack can be removed). This is a fully loaded package that includes the Spyder, helmets, and jacket!!!

The remainder of the factory warranty is transferable to the new owner.

Asking: $13,600

Call/Text Parker: 321-351-2281
    2013spyderforsale@gmail.com

Palm Bay, FL
    Last edited by pwpalmbay; 10-27-2017 at 04:13 PM.

Spyder Garage

I’m sorry to hear that you are no longer able to enjoy your Spyder. I hope that whatever issues you are currently dealing with will not prelude your ability to continue having a long productive and enjoyable life.

Good luck with you r sale.

CC

Spyder Garage

Bummer, After all that...... I hope you are well.

Quote Originally Posted by pwpalmbay View Post
    For Sale: 2013 Spyder ST-SE5: (semi-automatic) that is handicap modified or for anyone.

This Spyder has 5200 miles and is in great shape. It was modified for me (as a paraplegic) to be able to transfer and ride completely independently. The modifications include:

Wheelchair Rack: I worked with a machinist and it is fabricated from aluminium. It is rock solid (no wheelchair movement at all) and accommodates a folding wheelchair (Quickie 2, 18" wide X 16" deep) which is included with the bike.
    Corbin Seat w/ backrests (driver and passenger)
    Brake Hand Control
    Footplates with feet attachments
    Tank Bag
    Drink Holders (2)
    2 Helmets: one full face modular and a second that is a half helmet
    Motorcycle Jacket: 2X sized, not even two years old

I need to sell the bike because my health no longer allows me to enjoy it. It is completely ready to go for anyone: a limited mobility individual or an able body (the rack can be removed). This is a fully loaded package that includes the Spyder, helmets, and jacket!!!

The remainder of the factory warranty is transferable to the new owner.

Asking: $13,600

Call/Text Parker: 321-351-2281
    2013spyderforsale@gmail.com

Palm Bay, FL
    Mods:
    Can Am 23" Windshield & Tank Bag. Corbin seat w/gas flap and backrests. Protective covers for shocks.Sena SMH10 headsets. Wrapped header pipe with insulating tape. GPS mount for Garmin Nuvi 680. Various lights from Custom Dynamics. Hand Brake, Floorboards, Brake Pedal & Fancan from ISCI. Parking Brake extension, Floorboard tabs, Wheelchair mount.

Spyder Garage

It was a good run...almost four years. At least I can say I did it.