Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default 2016 RT Limited With extras For Sale

I have a friend who bought this 2016 RT Limited Brand New in May of 2017 and he has asked me to help him sell it, they are moving on to something else

DAVISSpyder2.jpg DAVISSpyder.jpg

$20,000

4500 miles

It has the balance of factory warranty
    A beautiful Ultimate Spyder Theme Seat
    Trailer Hitch and wiring
    First service has already been done

Bike has been garage kept and in perfect condition.

Located in Searcy Arkansas.

Questions?? call me at 501 580-5595

Email joeplouch@yahoo.com

Cruzr Joe
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 10-24-2017 at 08:42 PM.
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Joe, the pics don’t seem to be available

Spyder Garage

Are the photos there now???

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Why is he selling it? And what did he pay for it ?

........." It's a Great Life if you don't weaken' ".........

"You don't stop having fun when you get old...
    you get old when you stop having fun"

" Remember, Aging is Mandatory...
    Maturing is Optional "
    2014 RTS Limited , Matt Grey

Spyder Garage

Bump

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Are the photos there now???

Cruzr Joe
    Yes they are.

Spyder Garage

​BUMP

Spyder Garage

Default Unrealistic Pricing

His asking price is unrealistic, particularly for this time of year. Brand-new 2017 RT Limiteds are currently being advertised in our area for $24,399. That's unfortunate for your friend but a person always gets screwed over on depreciation when selling a vehicle that's only a year or two old. IMO most people who have the kind of money to buy a Spyder would probably rather pay the extra $4399 to get a new bike with a full warranty. I myself barely paid more than his asking price for my new 2017 RT-S, and that included a three-year warranty rather than the usual two. Your friend would probably have better luck with a lower asking price when Springtime arrives.
    2017 RTS , Blue

Spyder Garage

Default It’s bump at least.

2022 RT Limited Dark Hyper Silver
    2014 RT-S Pearl White
    2010 BRP 622 Trailer Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnsimion View Post
    His asking price is unrealistic, particularly for this time of year. Brand-new 2017 RT Limiteds are currently being advertised in our area for $24,399. That's unfortunate for your friend but a person always gets screwed over on depreciation when selling a vehicle that's only a year or two old. IMO most people who have the kind of money to buy a Spyder would probably rather pay the extra $4399 to get a new bike with a full warranty. I myself barely paid more than his asking price for my new 2017 RT-S, and that included a three-year warranty rather than the usual two. Your friend would probably have better luck with a lower asking price when Springtime arrives.

Well, thank you for your opinion. Although i don't remember asking for it.

This Spyder has several additions to it and is reasonably priced for the market.

In the future if you wish to argue price, try doing it in a private message instead of on a public forum, which would be the proper way.

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by OKey View Post
    Why is he selling it? And what did he pay for it ?
    why on earth does it matter what he paid for it?

2017 F3, SM6-basic black, plain and simple

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That seat option alone is well over the 1 K mark. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Sure someone is looking for a great deal on a Spyder that is not even broken in yet

Spyder Garage

which Ultimate Seat is on the bike Joe? is it a tall boy or just their regular seat?

still a great price on the bike IMO
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

Go on Wengers site on sponsors page and c what they're getting foe 16. Price is a good price for 20000

Spyder Garage

"In the future if you wish to argue price, try doing it in a private message instead of on a public forum, which would be the proper way."

Gee, I merely noticed that there were several "bumps" on the thread and it appeared that your friend was having trouble selling his RTL. I was genuinely trying to make suggestions that might help your friend; I thought he might not be aware of the trouble that BRP (NOT ME!) is making for him. I am sorry that my attempt to be helpful nevertheless offended you. My mistake, I had always thought that classified ads were where you sold stuff and that public forums were there to express public comments about stuff that people posted publicly. Now I know that forums are for selling stuff and opinions are for private messages. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Another suggestion would be to take off the expensive seat and replace it with the stock seat, then sell the expensive seat separately. Unless you get very lucky and find the right buyer who can appreciate them, accessories rarely increase the sales price of a vehicle but there are probably a bunch of buyers (maybe in this group) that would be willing to pay top dollar for the seat by itself. I speak from personal experience because when I traded my F700GS for my Spyder, the dealer allowed me to take off my BMW Variocases and the Clearwater lights before I turned in the bike. I was getting "X" price for the trade-in no matter what I bothered to include with it, and I sold both the lights and cases on eBay at a good price.

Oops, there I go again, trying to be helpful. Sorry!
    Last edited by johnsimion; 11-27-2017 at 09:19 PM.
    2017 RTS , Blue

Spyder Garage

I never comment on anyone's asking price; its their stuff and they can ask whatever they think is fair. Trying to tell someone that it is a unrealistic price or dealers are selling them at a certain price is not helping anyone, all it does is agitate the seller.

Another Bump

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by crazycanuck View Post
    I never comment on anyone's asking price; its their stuff and they can ask whatever they think is fair. Trying to tell someone that it is a unrealistic price or dealers are selling them at a certain price is not helping anyone, all it does is agitate the seller.

Another Bump

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post

In the future if you wish to argue price,
    Offering a comment or opinion is NOT an argument.

But you seem to be pretty good at starting one where none existed.

And since when do you have to ASK for opinions on a public forum in order to get them ?
    Answer: NEVER.

I think you need to lighten up a bit.

Spyder Garage

So much for a nice quiet afternoon on spyderlovers.......
    Has anyone noticed that the weather is getting cooler now? Time to breakout the chaps and heavy coat, so we can keep riding awhile longer!

O. J.
    Ridin' "Lucille", the MusicMaker
    a 2017 F3 Limited (Pure Magnesium Metallic)
    Wife, Jan, riding "Ruby Jane"
    a 2016 F3-T (Intense Red Pearl)
    2017 F3-Limited , Magnesium (light grey)

Spyder Garage

Who asked you?

Cruzr Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Easy Rider View Post

And since when do you have to ASK for opinions on a public forum in order to get them ?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Easy Rider View Post

ANYONE CAN SAY ANYTHING on a public forum, some of us were raised with better manners and I don't recall that the OP was asking anyone if they felt it was a fair price or not. I think that some folks just shoot off their mouth(or is it key board) with out thinking, or using the safety of the Internet to be rude and manner-less. That's just my Opinion.
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by easysuper View Post
    ANYONE CAN SAY ANYTHING on a public forum, some of us were raised with better manners and I don't recall that the OP was asking anyone if they felt it was a fair price or not. I think that some folks just shoot off their mouth(or is it key board) with out thinking, or using the safety of the Internet to be rude and manner-less. That's just my Opinion.

Spyder Garage

Default NADA says....

2016 Can-Am Spyder RT SE6 Limited Prices

Suggested List Price, e.g. original MSRP = 30,349

Low Retail = 17,485

Average Retail = 23,005

Pretty low mileage, warranty...
    So the asking price of $20,000 seems to be right in the sweet spot...

That being said, lighten up, folks...we're not here to pee in each other's cornflakes...

Rap

2016 ST-S , Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

I agree with Joe
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Default If it sells it sells

If it sells it sells. That’s all. Leave it alone already.