Spyder Garage

Default Fasterrrrrr bike ...monster ecu?

I have 2009 can am Spyder. I have a power commander, kewlmetal air filter and rls exhaust. What can I do to get my bike faster. I see people saying monster fuel ecu but would that help? Any other suggestions?

Spyder Garage

Talk to Jase at ECU Xtreme - he's here in Aus, his email is rotaxracing@gmail.com and the tunes he does for performance machines & particularly those he can do for Can-Am engines of all sorts all around the world are nothing short of FanBloodyTastic!!

I had to wait a little while he came back from O/Seas (Spain I think?) where he was doing some tunes for a bunch of BRP comp machines, so it's still early days on the new ECU tune for us yet, but so far I haven't found any downsides (apart from getting the bleedin' ECU out of the 2013 - but that's a unique problem to them!) and my 2013 RT Ltd now gets up & boogies in a way you wouldn't believe possible if you'd only ever ridden a machine with a stock tune before!! And just to make it even better, despite spending the last 3 days absolutely fanging it most of the time & showing everyone a clean pair of heels I STILL travelled more kms on each tank full than I've ever done before - and my cruising range (WHEN I can behave for that long... ) is more than double what it was stock!!

So I'm a happy chappy all around - and the Missus (who btw, was aboard the pillion seat for the ALL the weekend's fanging, is equally happy!)
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-23-2017 at 12:18 AM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Default Agreed

and there you have. Flashing your ecu is getting good reviews.....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

More power Scotty.....

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red