Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Adventures 2018 -

When and Where is it in 2018?

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default NEXT EVENT

Quote Originally Posted by kpspyder View Post
    When and Where is it in 2018?
    I just got off the phone with Regina ...... and She needs some folks to step up and volunteer to help Her out with this .... ONE person cannot put on an event of this magnitude....and yes, she did have some help with this years Event ( and thank you to those who assisted ).... but More help is needed ........... This event was fantastic and I would be very sorry if it wasn't continued ......So any locals who could pitch in ( like in Missouri - the MoGang ) don't hesitate to contact Regina aka " Catniption " ..... Thank you .... Mike
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 10-18-2017 at 10:12 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default 2018 event

First and foremost, a huge THANK YOU to all the vendors and guests of this year's event! The dates for 2018 are Oct 11-14. It will be at the Maggie Valley Festival Grounds, as usual.

BlueKnight is correct, I need more help with the event. The main thing is ryde leaders. The only reason I didn't set ryde schedules this year is due to lack of volunteers to lead. There seems to be some out there, I just don't know who they are! If anyone wants to lead a ryde, please let me know.

Otherwise, help with set up and tear down is needed. Setting up picnic tables, rolling trash cans out and so forth to start, followed by returning everything to its original position, cleaning restrooms and picking up the entire area has to be done. The fairgrounds are inspected by the town maintenance manager before I can leave.

Obviously, I am not much for posting on any forum. After 9 to 10 hour work days, I can hardly look at a computer any longer! However, I do get emails on my phone, so anyone can contact me at regina@spyderadventures.com.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default STAND & BE COUNTED

Quote Originally Posted by Catniption View Post
    First and foremost, a huge THANK YOU to all the vendors and guests of this year's event! The dates for 2018 are Oct 11-14. It will be at the Maggie Valley Festival Grounds, as usual.

BlueKnight is correct, I need more help with the event. The main thing is ryde leaders. The only reason I didn't set ryde schedules this year is due to lack of volunteers to lead. There seems to be some out there, I just don't know who they are! If anyone wants to lead a ryde, please let me know.

Otherwise, help with set up and tear down is needed. Setting up picnic tables, rolling trash cans out and so forth to start, followed by returning everything to its original position, cleaning restrooms and picking up the entire area has to be done. The fairgrounds are inspected by the town maintenance manager before I can leave.

Obviously, I am not much for posting on any forum. After 9 to 10 hour work days, I can hardly look at a computer any longer! However, I do get emails on my phone, so anyone can contact me at regina@spyderadventures.com.
    Regina since I brought this up .... I'll be first to commit to helping with anything You need done .....( Andy, has already volunteered to do a ride for you ) ...... I plan to arrive early & leave late so just keep me informed ..... ..........PS, to those thinking about attending - I would like to put a group together and rent a cabin ( 4 to 6 ) ... I like to cook and have been complimented about my culinary skills .... Unfortunately this year was a disaster for the cooking thing , no stove, mini frig , no table or seating, in a cabin that was 15 x 10 ,....the ONLY good/great thing was my roommate Joe ( Buckeye ) Bleau. I couldn't have been happier......Thanks Joe I was honored to bunk with you --- even if this cabin .....not your fault ....Mike

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    Regina since I brought this up .... I'll be first to commit to helping with anything You need done .....( Andy, has already volunteered to do a ride for you ) ...... I plan to arrive early & leave late so just keep me informed ..... ..........PS, to those thinking about attending - I would like to put a group together and rent a cabin ( 4 to 6 ) ... I like to cook and have been complimented about my culinary skills .... Unfortunately this year was a disaster for the cooking thing , no stove, mini frig , no table or seating, in a cabin that was 15 x 10 ,....the ONLY good/great thing was my roommate Joe ( Buckeye ) Bleau. I couldn't have been happier......Thanks Joe I was honored to bunk with you --- even if this cabin .....not your fault ....Mike
    I have never rented a cabin in Maggie Valley. But I have stayed at quite a few in Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and Severville. There are some good deals out there, but the earlier you make arrangements, the better the price. I try to make all my arrangements for the year by the end of January.
    And Regina, I will be contacting you to voluteer to help on leading some rides. I will work with you to see how long you would like them to be. I will also be able to help in other aspects also, but I just need to see how much attention my other half will need. Looking forward to working with you, and thanks for doing this.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Default Count us in!

Rhonda and I are planning on being there for the week for extra ryding. We can definitely help with the set up. We love this rally and are looking forward to it.

Ryde Safe, Rich

p.s. sending Regina a separate message
    2014 RT Limted, platinum, with matching 622 trailer.

Ultimate tall boy seat w/adjustable back rest, Corbin armrests, Spyderpops bumpskid & missing belt guard, BRP side air vents, Lamonster lidlox, cargo nets, Stebel air horn, Wrap my spyder accents......and more