Spyder Garage

Default Hopnel King Kooler Saddlebag Liner for RT's?

I’d like to contact the Hopnel™ company with a question about their “Hopnel King Kooler Saddlebag Liner”. I was not able to find one for the Spyder RT and I would like to suggest if they could start selling them.

We already own the “Hopnel King Kooler Saddlebag Liner” for our Goldwing GL1800 and we absolutely love it! I threw the box from the liner away and I can’t find their address or contact info online.

They already sell their 850 Saddlebag Liner which measures 15” x 10 ¾” x 9 ¼” and I wonder what is holding them back to make the “Kooler” version?
    2017 RT Limited Asphalt Grey with Lamonster RT Spyder Cuff; Lamonster FBB Highway Bracket; Kuryakyn 7597 ISO Trident Pegs; RoadSport Big Mudder Extreme, Magic mirrors, Airhawk R, plastidipped Frunk, Ram Mount Universal X-Grip IV Large, FZ-1 fuze block, Dual USB charger, BajaRon Sway Bar, Black Powder Coated RT Dash Mount Bracket

Spyder Garage

Demand. More RT's and more F3T's will create demand they will eventually answer

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Default Hopnel

Hopnel is one of Big Bike Parts brands. Email them at info@bigbikeparts.com

Spyder Garage

Thanks, Bert-RFD. I did email them, although they are not the manufacturer.
    I wish I could find out the contact email or URL fill-out contact to the Hopnel company.
    Looking at so few responses, is it only me who would be in a need of a cooler bag for my RT Spyder?
    2017 RT Limited Asphalt Grey with Lamonster RT Spyder Cuff; Lamonster FBB Highway Bracket; Kuryakyn 7597 ISO Trident Pegs; RoadSport Big Mudder Extreme, Magic mirrors, Airhawk R, plastidipped Frunk, Ram Mount Universal X-Grip IV Large, FZ-1 fuze block, Dual USB charger, BajaRon Sway Bar, Black Powder Coated RT Dash Mount Bracket

Spyder Garage
    Bob S

Spyder Garage

I emailed them couple of weeks ago, they said they are a different company.

Spyder Garage

Default Cooler Bag

Say on another board where someone was using this one https://www.harley-davidson.com/store/saddlebag-cooler

Spyder Garage

Yes, that Hopnel King Kooler for Harley is the closest size to our RT;
    however, it is little too narrow: 15” x 10 ¾” x 9 ¼” vs 16 ½" x 10" x 5”

Spyder Garage

http://www.buzzfile.com/business/Hop...g-262-552-2770

If you really want to contact them directly.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by INfox View Post
    Thanks, Bert-RFD. I did email them, although they are not the manufacturer.
    I wish I could find out the contact email or URL fill-out contact to the Hopnel company.
    Looking at so few responses, is it only me who would be in a need of a cooler bag for my RT Spyder?
    Hopnel was bought out by Big Bike Parts many years ago, all that information is dated/erroneous. John Hoppe was the founder, but he no longer deals with the sewn goods line of Hopnel. If you want to ask questions contact Big Bike Parts. If you already have, great!