Spyder Garage

Default 2018 BRP catalog... RT passenger arm rests.

I realize that its very early to ask, but it looks like BRP is introducing passenger seat arm rests. Anyone know anything about them?

Spyder Garage

Still waiting for a hard copy 2018 catalog.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 10-15-2017 at 10:40 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Swing arm change

Must be some sort of change to the swing arm on the 2018 RT. The previous trailer hitch is listed for 2010 - 2017 and a new part # for the one for 2018.

Electronics options are apparently different. The XM satellite receiver, the BT dongle, the CB communication system, and the cell phone interface kit, are all now listed as being for 2010-2017 with none shown for 2018. Maybe the CB and XM are coming later in an altogether different configuration because of the new cluster. The BT dongle and cell phone aren't needed for 2018, I don't think, as the new cluster has BT connectivity.

GPS accessories are still listed for all years RT so I take that to mean an external GPS can be added on the 2018 even though there is one in the the new cluster.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Default ARMRESTS ?

It appears from the catalog available from the link on page 77 there is an armrest for RT s, that'll make my wife's day.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    Must be some sort of change to the swing arm on the 2018 RT. The previous trailer hitch is listed for 2010 - 2017 and a new part # for the one for 2018.

Electronics options are apparently different. The XM satellite receiver, the BT dongle, the CB communication system, and the cell phone interface kit, are all now listed as being for 2010-2017 with none shown for 2018. Maybe the CB and XM are coming later in an altogether different configuration because of the new cluster. The BT dongle and cell phone aren't needed for 2018, I don't think, as the new cluster has BT connectivity.

GPS accessories are still listed for all years RT so I take that to mean an external GPS can be added on the 2018 even though there is one in the the new cluster.

What's this have to do with arm rest???
    2022 F3 Limited , Monolith Black / Dark

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The Thread Police have arrived...

My Missus is also gonna be happy about the availability of armrests for her!
    Last edited by Bob Denman; 10-16-2017 at 08:45 AM.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DriftersWay View Post
    Not a thing, other than it was a comment about the 2018 catalog, which is just released. I looked through it for clues about changes to the 2018 RT and just wanted to share them. There have been questions raised about the fate of XM, CB, and GPS due to the new cluster. The hitch kit change was unexpected.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DriftersWay View Post
    Arm rest was the OP's statement in post #1.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black