Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Just bought an F3 Limited from iMotorsports

I knew there were going to be some great deals after the dealer show and sure enough there were. Ever since my wife took over the F3T I've wished we had another one for these long rides we take. I love my F3-S but the T has better weather protection, is quieter to ride (less wind noise) and has a pretty killer stereo. She just added the top case and as it takes away from the looks a little bit the extra storage is great. Love that you can fit two fullface helmets in it. My F3-S is a manual and there are times I really would like having a semi auto. I also like the fact that it has an air shock for preload and it's setup for a factory hitch. To me this is the ultimate Spyder.

I wasn't really in the market just yet but one of our dealer sponsors had an ad on Facebook that hooked me in. It's a red and black F3 Limited that comes with a 5 year B.E.S.T warranty, $500 in free parts and accessories and free delivery anywhere in the lower 48. I made a phone call to iMotorsports and they put me in touch with Jason and we got the deal going. The whole experience has been great and I'll bet I have less than an hour making this happen. We won't be back from the Texas rally and the Road Warrior ride till the 26th so it will show up here at the shop sometime after that. I know of four other folks that are working with them now on trading in for a new Spyder. I'll let you know how the rest of the transaction goes but from what I've been reading they really take care of their customers and they make good on their promises with no surprises at the end. They value your time and have the whole process down to a science.

I'll be doing some cool custom work on it that I've yet to see done before. I can't wait to get back from the ride so I can tear my new ride apart and make it mine.

So meet the new "SHOP DAWG"

Check out the deals they have and talk to Jason. Tell him Lamonster sent you

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

on your new spyder, looks great. Dale

Spyder Garage

Default Another happy iMotorsports customer.

I also just completed a transaction with iMotorsports trading in a '12 RT-S for a '17 F3L. The whole transaction was pretty seamless and all necessary paperwork was e-mailed to me to be filled out & mailed back to them. Great people to deal with and really good prices and fair deal on my trade in. Free delivery and 5 year warranty were a real plus. With any luck my new toy will be delivered sometime this week .
    My new ride is a 2017 F3-L: BRP drivers backrest, F4 21" tinted shield w/vent, Lamonster fog lights, TRCLED cyclops light, red/black carbon fiber tank protector and dash kit from Wrap-My-Spyder, FOBO tire pressure monitors and more farkles to come.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by funon3 View Post
    I also just completed a transaction with iMotorsports trading in a '12 RT-S for a '17 F3L. The whole transaction was pretty seamless and all necessary paperwork was e-mailed to me to be filled out & mailed back to them. Great people to deal with and really good prices and fair deal on my trade in. Free delivery and 5 year warranty were a real plus. With any luck my new toy will be delivered sometime this week .
    Let us know how the deal turned out and post some pics.

Spyder Garage

Default Congratulations...🎉🎉🎉

Gonna have to make room for it..... looking forward to seeing the changes you have planned...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Great color, Great Bike. Have fun.

Spyder Garage

Default Beautiful

Beautiful, and always good to hear a great dealer recommendation.
    Rob
    2015 RT-Ltd SE6 and F3S SE6, both with a number of commercial add-ons plus my own tweaks.

Spyder Garage

Default Smooth Transaction at Imotosports

I had an RT to trade so it took more phone work. I traveled 250 miles to the dealer and wanted to be as clear as possible about what I had and what I expected. They honored their phone trade commitment. But I threw them a curve ball at the last minute and changed from a 2017 F3L to a 2016 F3L. I was expecting the whole deal to be back at square one. My guy went into the BIG office, came back and said " no problem, we'll need a few minutes to prep the 2016 F3L".
    They have an indoor used warehouse that boggles the mind as it seems as big as a football field.

However, the first time I ran up the RPMs after break in, I had oil pumping out my dipstick and burning on my exhaust. But thanks to the collective knowledge of the forum members we were able to determine by correctly reading the dip stick that my bike was over filled with oil. I took out 6 ounces of oil and life was good. On my first oil change I put in 6 ounces less than recommended and that was spot on for oil level.
    So with any new Spyder you should follow the manufactures recommendation for checking the oil BEFORE there is any chance of making a mess.

Dennis

Spyder Garage

My Next F3 will be Semi - Automatic?

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

Default Sweet

Congrats! New bike to play with! Can’t wait to see the new ideas! Joe
    Last edited by cptjam; 10-16-2017 at 08:15 AM.
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Very Active Member tofriendscreek's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I’m super happy for you! Having gone from a 12 RT to a 17 F3L, the change for me was mind blowing. Since the end of May I’ve ridden it over 13,000 awesome miles.
    On a not so awesome note, my experience with the named dealer was, shall I say, not so favorable. I bought elsewhere.
    2022 Plasma Red, F3 Limited, Special Series

Spyder Garage

on the new F3. Love that color.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Be careful, Lamont. I notice Joan is eyeing off the anniversary model F3-T on the Facebook page. It’s going to be hard to deny her, with your recent purchase

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

I guess you will be making it your own over the winter. Can’t wait to see results! Congratulations on your new ride!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    ... It's a red and black F3 Limited that comes with a 5 year B.E.S.T warranty, $500 in free parts and accessories and free delivery anywhere in the lower 48. ...
    Its a 17 F3L, so how do you feel about the smaller rear sproket and the relaxed performance ??
    Marilyn 2023 RTL Red
    John 2023 RTL Black

previous:
    2015 RTS SE6 Red
    2015 F3S SE6 Silver
    2011 RT SM5 Silver
    2013 STS SM5 Silver

"common sense will prevail....but we see no sign of that"

Spyder Garage

Congrats on your new ride. iMotorsports are great to deal with. I bought my 2015 RTS from them.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Spyder Garage

Nice,best of luck with it

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by nhoj View Post
    Its a 17 F3L, so how do you feel about the smaller rear sproket and the relaxed performance ??
    Yes I am interested in that as well! Can you Change out the little rear sprocket fro a larger one???
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Very Active Member SteveLaoyster's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Very Nice! I just looked & Imotorsports' inventory is getting very slim. Must have been a lot of purchases made this year.
    AKA Jud Smales, Four Year Spyder Ryder!
    "Quando Omni Flunkus, Moritati"

The Critter 2016 RT-S
    Cat Bypass from Lamonster
    BajaRon Sway Bar
    Hella dual horns with relay
    BRP Hitch with trailer module
    Foam Grips
    Adjustable Air Deflectors
    Driver & Passenger Gel Pads in Seat
    Shorty antenna
    Ultraguard half cover
    Gremlin bell from my son
    Break Stripe Kit from Wrap My Spyder
    2016 RT-S , stock not yet Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by nhoj View Post
    I'm keeping my hotrod F3-S so I'll be just fine with the smaller sprocket.

Spyder Garage

Here's a link to the video. https://www.facebook.com/lamonster.s...6159122427353/

imotorsports just delivered my 2017 F3 Limited and I couldn’t be happier. I got a great deal on the bike, FREE delivery, 5 year BEST warranty and it came laser aligned. I’ll be checking that

They use their own driver and this guy pays attention to detail as you can see.
    This is the dealer I’ll be buying from in the future based on what others have experience and what I’ve experienced first hand. Now let the mods begin

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Don’t forget pics this spring!

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Sort of hard to tell, but it looked like the same guy that delivered mine to me back in April. Mine was delivered to me in a Walmart parking lot in Pigeon Forge while I was on vacation. They forgot the 30 day tag, so they emailed it to me and I was able to print it out and put it on. They also loaded my 2012 RSS that i traded in. Easy and painless experience. I will be checking them out before making any bike purchase.
    Enjoy.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I was very close to buying a 2017 F3T from imotorsports but 1 of my local dealers beat them by 1200.00 but they were very helpful.

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Here's a link to the video. https://www.facebook.com/lamonster.s...6159122427353/

imotorsports just delivered my 2017 F3 Limited and I couldn’t be happier. I got a great deal on the bike, FREE delivery, 5 year BEST warranty and it came laser aligned. I’ll be checking that

They use their own driver and this guy pays attention to detail as you can see.
    This is the dealer I’ll be buying from in the future based on what others have experience and what I’ve experienced first hand. Now let the mods begin
    Lamont, how did it go when you checked that laser alignment, did they do it right?
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue