TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I know, I know I posted on this thread a few times already, too bad!

Admittedly this was my first Spyder event, therefore one could say that my Bar was low. I have worked hundreds of trade shows over the years so I do know trade shows, just not ones with Spyders.

I do not know who organized it, worked it or kept it going, but this event was fun, informative and entertaining.

I think that I can safely say that most of the vendors were more than busy. SpyderPopshad three techs working from before the show opened until dark every night. Ultimate Seat and TricLED seemed to be the same. The Tattoo My Ride lady was always painting, etching and simultaneously talking with the next customer. Teressa and Rick at Value Accessories seemed to be working tag team with one at the register and one working the field.

I WANT TO SEND A BIG OLD BUCKEYE HUG TO THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE THAT WORKED SO HARD TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Joe
    Last edited by Buckeye Bleau; 10-17-2017 at 05:58 AM.
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default SPYDER ADVENTURES

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Bleau View Post
    I know, I know I posted on this thread a few times already, too bad!

Admittedly this was my first Spyder event, therefore one could say that my Bar was low. I have worked hundreds of trade shows over the years so I do know trade shows, just not ones with Spyders.

I do not know who organized it, worked it or kept it going, but this event was fun, informative and entertaining.

I WANT TO SEND A BIG OLD BUCKEYE HUG TO THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE THAT WORKED SO HARD TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Joe
    ANNNNNNNNNNNNND ......... Frankly, Regina doesn't get enough credit for the " SUPERCALAFRAGILISTIC " job She Had accomplished for this Event ........... Unfortunately , some folks actually had complaints about this Event ....maybe because they are ONLY attendee's ....and have never attempted to create one !!!!..... Give me BREAK ... Regina, actually arraigned for the " Butts on the Creek " people ( Best damn in or near Maggie Valley ), to provide the food for the end of event Dinner .....Thanks again Regina , and sign me up for Next year .... I wouldn't miss it for anything ...... Mike

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Do you have contact information for Regina? I would like to pick her brain and get some information about logistics on this meet. We are moving the M109 Meet from Va. to NC, and I would like to see if there is a possibility that it could be moved to Maggie Valley, and what all would be involved in getting things set up.
    As it has been stated, I am very impressed at how well things went.
    The M109 meet has really been nice, but I feel like if we could possibly have it centered in Maggie Valley, the overall attendance and experience would be better. As for some people, they will be staying in Maggie Valley anyway.
    Thanks Again Regina for another great year. And count me in for next fall. Reservations will be made as soon as we get the date.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Default Maggie Valley 2017

Maggie Valley was good again this year. A little weak on vendors, but the people were great. Loved the weather and a lot of good riding. I'm sure it takes a lot of work to put the event on. Hopefully they will do it again next year.
    2014 Spyder RTS

Tri Axis Handlebars
    Big Bike Trailer Harness
    Rivco Front Bumper (Black)
    Rivco Highway Pegs
    Ultimate Seat
    Garmin GPS
    Trailer Hitch
    Aluma XL Trailer
    Stainless Grill Covers
    Cupholder
    Spring Stiffeners
    Rivco Floorboards

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default CONTACT INFO

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    Do you have contact information for Regina? I would like to pick her brain and get some information about logistics on this meet. We are moving the M109 Meet from Va. to NC, and I would like to see if there is a possibility that it could be moved to Maggie Valley, and what all would be involved in getting things set up.
    As it has been stated, I am very impressed at how well things went.
    The M109 meet has really been nice, but I feel like if we could possibly have it centered in Maggie Valley, the overall attendance and experience would be better. As for some people, they will be staying in Maggie Valley anyway.
    Thanks Again Regina for another great year. And count me in for next fall. Reservations will be made as soon as we get the date.
    Her name on this Forum is " Catniption " ...... Mike