Spyder Garage

Default ISCI is awesome!!!

A few weeks back I posted that a member had sent me a flag holder and 2 flags at no charge. Absolutely wonderful! Well it gets even better...
    Everything was there for 2 flags, but the bracket was for a single. So I talked to Jeff at ISCI, and asked him if I could buy the mount for a dual flag holder, or if it was even available separately. He sent one out at n/c. The flags are so beautiful!!! One year ago today my husband, best friend, riding partner and soulmate passed away due to a heart attack at the age of 62. I wanted to honor him, as he was a disabled Air Force Vietnam veteran, and now I proudly fly the American and Air force flags on my Spyder. But it gets better!
    My sister saw the flags, and was so impressed that she wanted the American flag on her Spyder. And I still had the single bracket. So I called Jeff at ISCI and asked him if it was any cheaper to buy the solo flag set without the bracket. He said he'd check. Didn't hear anything back, but received a package a few days later. Inside were the parts to complete the single flag holder at n/c!!! I can't say enough about Jeff and ISCI. He will never know how much this has meant to me...
    Live Laugh Love 💞

Spyder Garage

Sorry for your loss, but what a heartwarming story. It's reassuring that goodness is alive and well in this wonderful country. Ride with pride!
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)

Spyder Garage

2017 F3T Black
    2016 RT LTD Black - Traded
    2015 Indian Chief Vintage Red

Spyder Garage

Default That is great....

Always great to hear how our sponsor/vendors go out of thier way to help their customers. Glad you got all set up on both bikes...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    What or who is ISCI?
    http://www.industrialspecialty.com/i...er%20parts.htm

Spyder Garage

What or who is ISCI?
    Industrial Specialty Company, Inc.
    One of our vendors that manufacture flag holders that mount under your license plate frame, as well as other machined parts. Really go that extra mile for their customers.
    Live Laugh Love 💞

Spyder Garage

Default Call

Pete, call Darrell or Jeff at ISCI. You saw Ann’s RT. Those flag holders are on her bike.
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Jeff and ISCI are good people to deal with.
    I give them 5 thumbs UP

Quote Originally Posted by melodys39 View Post
    A few weeks back I posted that a member had sent me a flag holder and 2 flags at no charge. Absolutely wonderful! Well it gets even better...
    Everything was there for 2 flags, but the bracket was for a single. So I talked to Jeff at ISCI, and asked him if I could buy the mount for a dual flag holder, or if it was even available separately. He sent one out at n/c. The flags are so beautiful!!! One year ago today my husband, best friend, riding partner and soulmate passed away due to a heart attack at the age of 62. I wanted to honor him, as he was a disabled Air Force Vietnam veteran, and now I proudly fly the American and Air force flags on my Spyder. But it gets better!
    My sister saw the flags, and was so impressed that she wanted the American flag on her Spyder. And I still had the single bracket. So I called Jeff at ISCI and asked him if it was any cheaper to buy the solo flag set without the bracket. He said he'd check. Didn't hear anything back, but received a package a few days later. Inside were the parts to complete the single flag holder at n/c!!! I can't say enough about Jeff and ISCI. He will never know how much this has meant to me...

Spyder Garage

Thanks. Nice stuff. I didn't see the flag brackets on their website so maybe they stopped making them.
    They do still carry them - single or double. I googled ISCI flag holder, and I believe it's under miscellaneous.
    Live Laugh Love 💞

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by melodys39 View Post
    They do still carry them - single or double. I googled ISCI flag holder, and I believe it's under miscellaneous.
    Does anyone have a picture of this installed on a bike? They don't provide dimensions, so it would be nice to see how it looks installed and a flag mounted

Here's the link; http://www.isciride.com/product/dual-side-flag-long/

Dual Side Flag – Long

$195.00
    SKU: SPY-FLAG-2-Tall– All parts from billet anodized aluminum.
    – Mounts behind license plate
    – Includes one heavy duty American Made American Flag
    – Includes all stainless steel hardware

Last edited by UtahPete; 10-14-2017 at 01:34 PM.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Great vendors out there...great products and some really nice people.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red